What has happened to Kim & Co?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Agree. The models must know they look awful and it must affect they way they show the clothes, i.e. do their job. When Sofia, the larger model is doing Nina Leonard shows I cringe for her when they put her in above the knee dresses as she just looks awful, below knee/mid calf and she looks amazing.

CC

I remember once when they had a top/dress with a tie belt....Out pops Sophia sporting the 'belt' wrapped around her head....& I'm talking Rambo/Bear Grylls not Audrey Hepburn......It was hilarious, like something from the dressing up box!

I feel they ridicule her at times putting her in outfits that make her look bigger than she is, completely stupidly styled and very unflattering. She's a beautiful girl and in the right outfit she looks really lovely. I think they do the same to Jilly Halliday.

CC

I feel they ridicule her at times putting her in outfits that make her look bigger than she is, completely stupidly styled and very unflattering. She's a beautiful girl and in the right outfit she looks really lovely. I think they do the same to Jilly Halliday.

CC

I agree. Fat-shaming, bullying or simple idiocy?

Don't know about Kim and her prints. Her voice just gets on my tits!

Jilly Halliday looks a bit like Crystal Gayle with her very long hair.

I suppose people could always plump for Michele Hope numbers. I quite like her voice, actually.

CC

Totally agree. Most of my 'big' friends - me included, dress for our figures, which doesn't mean squeezing into stuff that's 2 sizes too small. One of our number has big legs, like the model, so she keeps them covered up with maxi frocks/trousers/gypsy skirts, and she always looks fab.

I fluctuate between a 20 and 22, but because I don't have a 'fat' face and have slim legs, people tend not to believe that I cant get into anything smaller. Its not rocket science, just dress to the body shape and buy the right size (or slightly larger).

Latest posts

Back