What has happened to the Kim&Co guest presenters face?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was shocked when I saw her and can’t quite work out exactly what she’s had done but it has completely altered her natural face.Her eyes look somewhat smaller now I think.

I was shocked when I saw her and can’t quite work out exactly what she’s had done but it has completely altered her natural face.Her eyes look somewhat smaller now I think.
Its lots of fillers badly done. Mind you its difficult to do well eyes look tiny, cheeks like golf balls and lips. She is so naturally pretty whats the point

Yes her eyes definitely look smaller but I think the main problem is the way she's slicked and scraped her hair back. If she has had work done, or had fillers (more than likely) she needs to stop right now before she completely ruins her lovely face!

Could it be makeup?

The Elizabeth Grant BA looks as if she's had some sort of upper face lift. The flesh around her eyes looks weird. Another phony to join the list.
As smooth and stretched as a balloon. That cream must be miraculous. Did anyone see Cher on strictly? That’s what good work looks like, she looked amazing for 77 but it was still Cher. Mind you, she has wonderful bone structure, something you can’t buy.

Is this Jenny Blackwell, or Kim herself?
I thought Jenny looked as normal when I watched a bit of a show yesterday with her and Anne Dawson.

I thought Jenny looked as normal when I watched a bit of a show yesterday with her and Anne Dawson.
As smooth and stretched as a balloon. That cream must be miraculous. Did anyone see Cher on strictly? That’s what good work looks like, she looked amazing for 77 but it was still Cher. Mind you, she has wonderful bone structure, something you can’t buy.
Cher has more than likely had a proper face lift not cheapo injectables that you get done while your have a manicure.

Isn't it true that face fillers only last for a certain amount of time, and gradually disappear? As for Jenny, her eyebrows are drawn in such a way that she always looks surprised (too high on her forehead). Her makeup is thick, as well. Maybe she's had some work done, but she is naturally a very pretty woman. Although I find Anne Dawson an irritatating presenter (pretty accent, though) it's obvious she's had no work done, except her teeth. I admire her for not falling into the face filler trap. However, she shouldn't rabbit on about the 'lifting' properties of the skin care she sells. She's not a good advert for it. And she should look to her grey hair roots as well!

I thought Jenny looked as normal when I watched a bit of a show yesterday with her and Anne Dawson.I thought her eyebrows looked higher than they usually do. I did notice a while ago that she had had something done around her mouth.

Jenny Blackwell was on the other day. I thought she looked different around the eyes and that her brows looked higher. I noticed a few months back she had something done to her lips. Its a shame that they feel the need cause she is an attractive girl

If you look younger like Jenny she does not need work done. Regarding ageing a good regime from when your young will stave off the ragvages of time. Fillers look cheap and never do the person any favours. Anne Dawson would look fresher with a facelift but the downtime is huge. The long term results are far superior.

I had a friend who had very deep vertical lines between her eyebrows and always looked cross. She confided that she was going to get them filled and the the difference was subtle yet dramatic in a good way. I don't think many people realised what she had done only that she looked different. Sadly she didn't stop there. Now she's got a face that's puffed up like a marshmallow.

I had a friend who had very deep vertical lines between her eyebrows and always looked cross. She confided that she was going to get them filled and the the difference was subtle yet dramatic in a good way. I don't think many people realised what she had done only that she looked different. Sadly she didn't stop there. Now she's got a face that's puffed up like a marshmallow.
Too much of a good thing!

Latest posts

Back