What has "wiggy" Lee had done to his forehead?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
I'm not his biggest fan but what has he had done to his forehead?

Has he had a facelift, Botox or what.
His forehead does not look right, no wrinkles or creases.
He looks like the Northern nights lady now. :mysmilie_17:

Why are so many forumites anti Lee? btw, I can see a line on his forehead but, even if he has had something done, so what? t's not for me, but I can understand why others may choose to go down that route.
Honestly, firstly the poor guy is being labelled as a wig wearer, now his wrinkles. I don't think he can do anything right.

Not a fan of Lee however i find it makes a refreshing change that its a mans appearance being criticised and not another female presenter or guest,

Why are so many forumites anti Lee?

personally I don't like his two-faced selling tactics. I've always been a huge apple fan and have been buying their products for years before QVC ever started selling them... but the brand is still quite new to Q, before they had apple he would be selling a tablet device and would literally bash apple for their prices etc... and saying that they really don't live up to their reputation (obviously to sell the archos/HP/Samsung etc he was selling). now of course Q sells them, they have him as the representative and he loves them and gives them glowing reviews.
If I were apple he would be no where near my products on air...

I wouldn't know if he had anything done, I switch over as soon as I hear his voice. He is like part of the furniture on qvc,he is on nearly as often as RJ....and nearly as boring.

I can understand why people may not be endeared by his changing opinions, dependant upon which product he is flogging. But to start hurling personal insults is, imo, quite unnecessary. I realise, simultaneously, that when anyone appears on tv, in households across the country, they are fair game and expect this. It is not in my nature, personally, to have a go at folks I don't know, re their appearance, weight, etc. Their professional attributes, however, are a completely different matter. Whilst Lee has had no qualms in telling me he is an Apple guy, surely you don't expect him to extol the virtues of said fruity brand, when he is presenting an Acer laptop? He is a sales person, ultimately, whose job it is to garner sales, not talk prospective buyers out of purchasing.

I can understand why people may not be endeared by his changing opinions, dependant upon which product he is flogging. But to start hurling personal insults is, imo, quite unnecessary. I realise, simultaneously, that when anyone appears on tv, in households across the country, they are fair game and expect this. It is not in my nature, personally, to have a go at folks I don't know, re their appearance, weight, etc. Their professional attributes, however, are a completely different matter. Whilst Lee has had no qualms in telling me he is an Apple guy, surely you don't expect him to extol the virtues of said fruity brand, when he is presenting an Acer laptop? He is a sales person, ultimately, whose job it is to garner sales, not talk prospective buyers out of purchasing.

there are other ways to sell, if he can only think to bash the better brands in order to sell cheaper alternatives, he isn't a very good salesman... personally i don't care what he looks like etc... i just don't like people who change their opinions as to what they're selling, it makes it hard for us to believe them and know what product is actually the best for us... i'd rather them just be honest for example. apple is good but not everyone will afford it, acer is not as good but can still do this this and this etc, and is obviously more affordable.

Hello Simon? Any relation to Simon1966? He used to go out of his way to always post nasties about Lee.

Yes that is me :mysmilie_50:

Sorry but all his talk of LA this and my friend in LA and all his travelling and cosmopolitan lifestyle etc - lee is probably the worst Tech presenter QVC has ever had.
Lee you are supposed to be demonstrating the product not bragging about your lifestyle.
And he is definatley the vainest - going the way of Dale Winton.

A tad harsh?

Abbie what's her name is definitely worse. .i also find that ex Q employee currently demoing Letiz very very annoying.

Yes that is me :mysmilie_50:

Sorry but all his talk of LA this and my friend in LA and all his travelling and cosmopolitan lifestyle etc - lee is probably the worst Tech presenter QVC has ever had.
Lee you are supposed to be demonstrating the product not bragging about your lifestyle.
And he is definatley the vainest - going the way of Dale Winton.

So why the new name?

Cor, it really is the same old obsession for you.... your first post from the 'new you' is about Lee. Why?

I don't bother asking anyone if they come on here with a new name,sometimes it's obvious who they are.
Lynn

. i'd rather them just be honest for example. apple is good but not everyone will afford it, acer is not as good but can still do this this and this etc, and is obviously more affordable.

You are asking for Utopia CMQ. Never in a million years. Watch Q with the sound down and do your own research, that is my mantra. Customer reviews on Amazon are excellent and unbiased.

You are asking for Utopia CMQ. Never in a million years. Watch Q with the sound down and do your own research, that is my mantra. Customer reviews on Amazon are excellent and unbiased.

it shouldn't be like that though... but i know what you mean.

personally I don't like his two-faced selling tactics. I've always been a huge apple fan and have been buying their products for years before QVC ever started selling them... but the brand is still quite new to Q, before they had apple he would be selling a tablet device and would literally bash apple for their prices etc... and saying that they really don't live up to their reputation (obviously to sell the archos/HP/Samsung etc he was selling). now of course Q sells them, they have him as the representative and he loves them and gives them glowing reviews.
If I were apple he would be no where near my products on air...

Well..I don't like him but what your criticising him for ,cant be helped I don't think and is probaby down to QVC. They all are two faced about product.Look at Matt Trim ( an ironic surname if there ever was on) He slags off brands of camera ,or types,and winds up selling them two weels down the line.I think thats down to QVC and I think they hope that people wont remember what they previously said.
Lee just blaggs his way through presentations. I think hes full of it.He ought to stop flirting with Craig and Mehawl. too...or get a room with them.

Latest posts

Back