what is this 'total contributions £ 0.00 feature all about please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am so sorry, i wish i had not started this thread !!!!
this is the second time that i have started a thread and have been completely taken aback with what ensued (albeit it is of course more complicated with history and some stuff i probably don't get/know)

i saw his post last night, and now i wish i had sad something (was too tired) as it seemed to me that BB was taking it personally when there was no need to as it was an upgrade glitch.
behind that of course, and if you take into consideration how he (with great talent imho) expressed himself also via his avatar was that he was really feeling unappreciated possibly to do with being told off (which to me is not unreasonable for all that he put in, the QVC stories the waspish humour and his edgyness - all appreciated by me and possibly the single one biggest reason i kept coming back to this site and eventually joined - albeit i have come to appreciate others and their input too since then)

and from my perspective, and please understand that i do genuinely not wish to offend ... in a way, it seemed to me that both Graham (openly) and BB (more something i heard 'underneath' his contributions) are struggling with depression - and i can probably see that cos i struggle too !

and we all have different ways of coping and expressing this and yesterday what i heard from BB was that he was struggling ...

I have no problem if that is deleted if its inappropriate, my apologies if it offends anyone, however i stand by wot i said.

.......and who would be one of the first to wade in if they felt another FM was being unfairly branded in such a way? Mmmmmm, let me think!

Wot a vile person that Bully bear is, at least his true colours came out in the end. Now this forum can go back to be everyone's forum and not just polishing his ego. Thanks Graham :rock:

IMO Burly is not vile nor is he a bully. How exactly did his true colours come out in the end? Genuine question as I have obviously missed something. I find him extremely witty and a brilliant writer. I can't find anything that warrants the way people on here have turned against him.

Last edited:
IMO Burly is not vile nor his he a bully. How exactly did his true colours come out in the end? Genuine question as I have obviously missed something. I find him extremely witty and a brilliant writer. I can't find anything that warrants the way people on here have turned against him.

um..something to do with him outing the Facebook group I would imagine WSO40..!

I don't "do" Facebook, so I'm afraid I'm in the dark about all this. Could someone explain please. Ta.

ditto from me, not a facebooker myself and grateful for explanation ...

i am so sorry, i wish i had not started this thread !!!!
this is the second time that i have started a thread and have been completely taken aback with what ensued (albeit it is of course more complicated with history and some stuff i probably don't get/know)

i saw his post last night, and now i wish i had sad something (was too tired) as it seemed to me that BB was taking it personally when there was no need to as it was an upgrade glitch.
behind that of course, and if you take into consideration how he (with great talent imho) expressed himself also via his avatar was that he was really feeling unappreciated possibly to do with being told off (which to me is not unreasonable for all that he put in, the QVC stories the waspish humour and his edgyness - all appreciated by me and possibly the single one biggest reason i kept coming back to this site and eventually joined - albeit i have come to appreciate others and their input too since then)

and from my perspective, and please understand that i do genuinely not wish to offend ... in a way, it seemed to me that both Graham (openly) and BB (more something i heard 'underneath' his contributions) are struggling with depression - and i can probably see that cos i struggle too !

and we all have different ways of coping and expressing this and yesterday what i heard from BB was that he was struggling ...
Lilith if you look at my post 37 in this thread it might explain why BB was annoyed , it was all to do with the VIP Membership, and under it was a Contribution Account, and the rest of my post in 37 will explain it, hopefully. I dont for a second think BB was depressed, he changed his avatar a couple of days ago before all this, so that had nothing to do with what he posted that night. :)

um..something to do with him outing the Facebook group I would imagine WSO40..!

as already stated, i was the one who did that. i wonder how many other things have been wrongly attributed to BB?

Well I had no idea Burlz had gone! I liked his contribution to the forum. He was often cutting and close to the edge but I can't say that I ever thought for one second that he was a bully. He gave better than he got a lot of the time though.

I don't think Burlz or anyone else on this forum is vile.

I don't know what went on either as I don't do all that social network crap but why is it whenever trouble rears its ugly head on here it's usually something to do with feckin FB!!?? :taphead:

Barbs, thanks for that, but i still think it not just about what it seems to be just on the surface, but is a complicated discussion to have, and can backfire, when you start discussing real people ...

i did notice BB saying a number of times after run ins on here, that he didn't feel the love, feeling underappreciated and again last night
after the last time he was told off, i think he didn't post for a week and was still licking his wounds yesterday, so the avatar having been there for a few days, makes sense to me

anyway, Barbs, i appreciate your post, and hope that you are not offended that i haven't changed my mind

If anyone really wants to go over the history of Burlz's revelations they can trawl through the closed thread "I wish I knew the name of... on 01/02/2013

Going over it again in this thread is hardly going to help draw a line under the business.

I'm off to have a very large glass of wine, lets all do the same and say Cheers!!

Barbs, thanks for that, but i still think it not just about what it seems to be just on the surface, but is a complicated discussion to have, and can backfire, when you start discussing real people ...

i did notice BB saying a number of times after run ins on here, that he didn't feel the love, feeling underappreciated and again last night
after the last time he was told off, i think he didn't post for a week and was still licking his wounds yesterday,
so the avatar having been there for a few days, makes sense to me

anyway, Barbs, i appreciate your post, and hope that you are not offended that i haven't changed my mind

I really think you're wrong about this. Theatrical yes, actually giving a stuff, no.

If anyone really wants to go over the history of Burlz's revelations they can trawl through the closed thread "I wish I knew the name of... on 01/02/2013

Going over it again in this thread is hardly going to help draw a line under the business.

I'm off to have a very large glass of wine, lets all do the same and say Cheers!!

I'm halfway down my spritzer!

there's nothing wrong with facebook at all. it's just a social medium. it's the people who post on it - or rather, what they post.

i don't recall that thread from 1/2/13 but all relevant posts were swiftly deleted anyway.

same as the forum janie - I personally have no desire to target anyone, or get together with a group of like-minded people to target anyone and make their life a misery - but it does happen, sadly, probably because people can remain anonymous in cyber-land, they probably wouldn't dare to do it in real life.

yes realise that BM but i think facebook gets a bad rap for PEOPLE's bad behaviour. used as it was intended, it's informative and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back