what the lowest or highest price you've won an item for?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheapest was £5 for a marcasite ring and most expensive was £125 for the tanzy/diamond reverse ring. Thought I would get it at £110, but a little bidding was pushed it up to £125 at the last minute!

Cheapest was £5 for a marcasite ring and most expensive was £125 for the tanzy/diamond reverse ring. Thought I would get it at £110, but a little bidding was pushed it up to £125 at the last minute!

OOOHH the tanzy/diamond sounds nice, never seen a reverse ring - do you have any pics?

Hi all,

Well I had my first experience of Rockstv last nihgt. OMG I have been missing out. I am totally addicted!!! I bought 4 items.

The cheapest was a set of marcasite earrings for £6

Most expensive was a set of black onyx and amethyst earrings for £14

Biggest bargin was my lovely pearl ring for £9

Cant wait until they all arrive on Tuesday, it seems ages away. I used to be a gemstv only girl, but I think I have been converted. I am going to spend a fortune!!! I already have bids on items tonight :eek:

My cheapest is a Sterling Siver Smokey Quartz pendant .. £7

Best bargain is a 9K yellow gold heart-shaped Peridot ring .. £14

Most expensive is a pair of 9K yellow gold 0.33ct Diamond stud earrings .. £65

The earrings arrived yesterday and they are lovely ... very sparkly and a perfect size for me. Only 5 pairs made and they are on again tonight if anyone's interested in purchasing ... or should I say interested in bidding. :D

How great is this site - it was my first night on it and I managed to bag myself a black onyx and marcasite ring for £12......unbelievable!!!!!

Highest and lowest both this weekend for Wednesday delivery

Lowest - russet pearl ring £11

Highest - black & blue diamond ring, £134
It's the one that Pearly Queen has been shamelessly plugging - I wish her more sensible friend Anne C would keep her under control a bit lol

Got the 105 carat lemon citrine necklace on Friday for £8 - I didn't even really want it, I just felt so sorry for Steve I found myself bidding!!!!! Another bargain was the 11.75 garnet pendant for £7, garnet ring for £6 and amethyst ring (same design) for £7. I keep feeling guilty if no one bids and end up buying things!:D
:doggie:

Got the 105 carat lemon citrine necklace on Friday for £8 - I didn't even really want it, I just felt so sorry for Steve I found myself bidding!!!!! Another bargain was the 11.75 garnet pendant for £7, garnet ring for £6 and amethyst ring (same design) for £7. I keep feeling guilty if no one bids and end up buying things!:D
:doggie:

That has to be the best excuse yet!! :D

Up until this weekend my cheapest thing was a mabe pearl ring at £7 but my most expensive now is gents gold ring i got for £140 but still a great buy i have spent well over £500 since it started but i have got some great bargains like emerald cross pendant ,ruby and diamond pendant, and a superb zircon ring .and loads of nice silver things for gifts etc.I will now have to slow down quite considerably as i really thought by now prices would of started to go much higher so i bought things in a bit of a frenzy especially in the first couple of weeks does that make me sound really greedy i do hope not :eek::

Highest and lowest both this weekend for Wednesday delivery

Lowest - russet pearl ring £11

Highest - black & blue diamond ring, £134
It's the one that Pearly Queen has been shamelessly plugging - I wish her more sensible friend Anne C would keep her under control a bit lol

:D If she's been annoying you, just think how much damage she's done to my credit card!!!
However, she said you will forgive her when you get one of these:
blackdiamond011.jpg

I do hope she's right!!!

hiya,
my lowest item has been £4 which was sterling silver and white jade earrings and the highest was £22 which was peacock pearls.
Wibbly

Anne C!!! That ring is amazing, I tried to get it last night, but I just couldn't afford how high it went, even though it was a bargin at that price. It is a real stunner, I love it.

Right, cheapest so far is some marcasite earrings for £6. Most expensive is green amethyst earrings for £15 and a pearl necklace for £15, oh yeah I have a pearl ring for £6 too. Got some real bargins!!!

tut, since posting my last message and then reading through the rest of the post, I realise I have already posted my cheapest and most expensive!!! Memory like a sieve as my mother would say. But the most expensive item has changed now lol, because of akk the items I bought this weekend....roll on tomorrow!!!

Anne love your black and blue diamond ring. I was a bit naughty and did try to bid for it yesterday but not to be!

My cheapest - £6 - topaz ring and most expensive £18 Jade necklace.

Latest posts

Back