What were your best qvc or any shopping channel buys?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has to be the Halogen oven from IW. I havn't used my big oven from the day it arrived. Have baked two cakes in it today and now have roast potatoes cooking just before I put belly of pork in. Done steamed fish,chops,sausages,roast chicken,beef and lamb. Absolutely brilliant.

The trend with this thread seems to be that qvc are good for tsv's and for trying products as you get the 30 mbg, but once we find products we like we then tend to shop around to get better deals.

From QVC

Thane
California beauty steam styler....another lifesaver for my hair..and still just a fiver, I believe
Urban rebounder...well made and good fun (exercise trampoline)
Magic bullet blender

thanks for this thread, ive just ordered one! hope it does come quick though, ordered normal postage.

I have loved all my TSV's. Especially, Gatineau, Elemis, Bare Escentials, Molton Brown, Philosophy,Liz Earle, Kipling, Birkenstock, Smashbox. Although I have to say I haven't bought much recently. Will be on holiday for the Gatineau, L'Occitane and Butler and Wilson TSV's. I'll bet they will be really great too. Never mind, I will be saving a fortune.

Without doubt my Samsung NC10 netbook from QVC, I love it and use it every day. I also thank them for introducing me to the Furminator although I then bought the authentic article on E Bay for a third of the price.

QVC: LE, Kipling Bags (many of them!) L'Occitane, Molton Brown (good old days!) Gale Hayman Lip Lift, silver jewellery and lots of other bling. Gems TV: Lots of gemset jewllery when it was reasonably priced.

Only really use QVC... best buys:

* Tiffany Lights
* A cream Royal Palace rug (whatever happened to them??)
* Northern Nights bed linen (have a heavy flannel set that pilled like hell but when it finally stopped it's the comfiest thing i've ever slept in)
* Smashbox
* My Thomas Pacconi jewellery cabinet
* Philosophy "The Great Mystery"

Most of the Laura Geller stuff I've had has been top notch and well worth it. Other than that A'kin products (which I now buy from MyPure instead) and Liz Earle (again, only buy direct from her site now).

In terms of Jewellery, the best purchase I ever made was a set of 3 Marcasite and silver band rings - they're utterly beautiful and have worn them every day for years, and they have never tarnished, stained or anything - and look much more expensive than they are.

"* A cream Royal Palace rug (whatever happened to them??)

I have one of them in blue - its great. Had it well over 5 years now, still loooks new.

Latest posts

Back