What's the last item you bought from QVC and kept?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the last thing I bought was a Bodyblade and boy am I glad I kept it. My lengthy work out last week has brought out a cancerous lump which was hiding under my mascectomy scar tissue. It was not nice to find this recurrence but thank you Bodyblade I can now have early treatment. I probably wouldn't have found it until my next mammogram.

Wishing you well Sunshine. Hope all goes ok.

Wishing you well Sunshine. Hope all goes ok.

Thank you Anna. The waiting now for the scan results is the worst part.At least I know the lump is not big. Just waiting to see if it has manifested anywhere else.but I am sure I will get through it again.

Thank you Anna. The waiting now for the scan results is the worst part.At least I know the lump is not big. Just waiting to see if it has manifested anywhere else.but I am sure I will get through it again.

I am positive you will get through it again. Can't imagine what it is like for you waiting for the results - I hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back. I shall have everything crossed for you. Take care.

I've bought more this year than I did during the past 2 years.

A Bob Mackie jacket - rather garish houndstooth check but I'm updating my style after losing 4 stones.

Bethlehem Lights lantern - I needed something to brighten up the porch and this is perfect. Over-priced but I'm worth it !

A Bose mini speaker - at nearly £200 this was an extravagance. I sound daft but while my depression was severe I just could not listen to any music and threw away my stereo, cassette tapes, LPs etc which I used to love. Now I'm enjoying building up a new digital collection.

Latest posts

Back