What's the last item you bought from QVC and kept?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Since Christmas I have bought a Luminara Candle, The Body Rescue Plan paperback and a pair of Veronese Bi Colour earrings...

Who bought the toilet brush? Oh.... nobody. I was thinking I could use it as a spatula for making apple turnovers.

The Ninja, the one with three cups, the Doll 10 TSV & a silver & amethyst bracelet. I'm waiting for the Peony TSV.

Elemis TSV in Feb. I have to really want the item and will use everything. I rarely send things back.

Lola rose bracelet (first purchase, LOVE IT), although returned previous two items, first a diamonique silver ring with gold on top, gold coming off after 3 weeks and the other another silver ring that was sent out damaged, fast going off QVC jewellery and will I be getting the letter?

Lola Rose TSV and then another one in a different colour. Not been tempted by anything since.

After quite a long period of abstinence from QVC, I have recently been tempted by a few TSVs. I bought and kept the Nutri Ninja, the Kuhn Rikon pan, and the recent lace crinkle tunic TSV (can't remember the brand).
I also ordered some Diane Gilman jeans after reading a thread on here about them, they arrived this morning and look like a keeper, although I haven't tried them on yet.

Bronzo Italia twist necklace and lola rose Alisha necklace, arrived recently and keeping both.

I bought the toilet brush last year and think it's really good- I have owned up to this aberration before so can handle the flames lol!
I bought the latest acer laptop for my son and hope it's a keeper. I bought him an acer laptop form QvC last year and had to return it after 8 months-that should have out me off but the Q's customer service was faultless so it feels less of a risk to me than buying from currys et al!
I bought and kept the last alpha h TSV containing liquid gold as that's a repeat purchase for me and was good value.

I see more than a few on here have bought the Bethlehem flameless candle lamp. I bought it last year and was so disappointed with the cr.p candle that came with it - just an orangy glow that looked what it was. Sooooooo armed with screwdriver I took it apart underneath, and swapped candles for the smallest of the Luminara candles, huuuuuge difference and looks far more attractive.

Talking about flameless candles , The Range do some brilliant flicking candles , worth a look , much cheaper than Q charge and very realistic :)

The best and cheapest thing I have bought which is a brilliant idea...Silicon Saucepan Handle Covers, set of 4, a must for saucepans with metal handles.

O/H burnt his hand picking up a saucepan and it was dangerous wrapping a tea towel round the handle because it kept slipping...these little things are the best ever, glad I spent my £6, plus P&P of course, but still cheap!

Being a jewellery girl mine are:

orpaz OTO bangle, just sorry didn't buy the other 2 options as well
eek friendship bracelet - should have returned but dithered until too late
And there is an eek ring on its way but starting to have second thoughts

Just received eek ring (ordered 26th received 4th which is good for me) and very pleased so 2 out of 3 is good especially since it was my own fault about the other one

The last SBC, where I only really wanted the cleanser which I love and the shower gel which is good all-rounder for the bathroom. I very rarely watch the shows, only the odd clip so get email alerts for TVS's or look on the website. I try and be careful what I order to avoid having to send things back, but the last item I did was the Instyler which burnt my head! Quite badly actually!! I used the new service where you pay on-line and print off a label which was excellent so that made it much easier and could make me take the risk more often with bigger or bulkier items.

my purchases are few and far between now but I bought the recent Bethlehem lights TSV which was a lantern. I am pleased with it even though I prefer the Middleton Bethlehem lantern which I bought ages ago.

WOW colour root system

the last thing I bought was a Bodyblade and boy am I glad I kept it. My lengthy work out last week has brought out a cancerous lump which was hiding under my mascectomy scar tissue. It was not nice to find this recurrence but thank you Bodyblade I can now have early treatment. I probably wouldn't have found it until my next mammogram.

Latest posts

Back