What's with all these new presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
There's two new Irish ones and another blonde girl. What the heck is happening? Now I will be delighted if snooty Claudia isn't coming back but I was hoping that Alison was on the mend.

Why are they bringing in so many new faces? Is someone leaving and I haven't heard?

Glen Campbell is neither use nor ornament. I mean just sit and listen to all the tosh he speaks for a start.

I want to know who's paying for them all. Us, I expect.

i wonder whether they were counting on Sara Griffiths coming back after the baby and she's decided not to bother. Same with Claude.

Ali Keenan has gone NOwhere - she's doing all the new voiceovers at the moment, including the ones for Yankee, Sodastream etc. might not be able to see her but cant miss her voice. Nice to see Q inviting her to do that, she may not be ready to be on screen yet but she's keeping her hand in - so to speak.

I don't think QVC can win: at the same time they get criticised for not having anything new, they get done for taking on new staff.

As for who's paying them, unless it's voluntary or a work trial I'd imagine it's QVC :nod:

And yes, their wages would be sourced from QVC's income. The same as every other establishment: shall we now criticise high street shops for employing extra staff at Xmas? Or should QVC be paying their staff in magic beans instead?

Well they should employ staff who sell the goods for a start. Not individuals who talk about themselves all too frequently. What I would like to hear is the sizing straight away before things go to limited stock.

Well they should employ staff who sell the goods for a start. Not individuals who talk about themselves all too frequently. What I would like to hear is the sizing straight away before things go to limited stock.
Have to agree with you on the sizing comment. All too often they prattle away, and then suddenly remember the sizing - is this their fault one wonders, or the Gallery for not insisting on it straight away through their head pieces ! They should ALWAYS give out sizes first then they can bang on to their hearts content about their dog, daughter, High Street etc etc etc

Latest posts

Back