Kim & Co- not bad at all!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the fit all depends on the sizing(this does vary from dress to dress ) and style ..I have just sent back a dress 101475 zebra print cap sleeve ( It would have gone back regardless as I do believe it was a return as it had an odour and it was from waitlist!! ) Looked lovely as usual on Kim, very neat and perfect to go under a little black jacket I have but it looked just awful on me, it didn`t sit right on the neckline or shoulders/sleeves but the hips were just right... so disappointed !! The dress I have is the same size and fits perfectly!!

All of you who have written glowing reports about Kim's clothes must have one thing in common. It seems that you are all the right shape to wear them. I can wear her skirts and trousers in medium, they hang well, wash well, hold their colour and shape and look good BUT even if I wore a 3xl top or dress, because the material clings, it would highlight the area I need to conceal. It makes no difference being a size 10 or 20, I've been both. Kim designs for women with defined waists and I don't have one. I used to sell another Canadian range called Weekenders which did all that Kim claims her clothes do. These clothes were jersey without elastane and I still have some of the basic pieces. I would love to be able to wear more of her clothes but Kim must be the only designer who could create a blouson top with a defined waist!!!

Hi Bauble and :mysmilie_357:

I'm glad you enjoy your purchases, I like a lot of the Tiana B range and that is not everyone's cup of tea but the world would be a boring place if we all worse the same stuff.

The post mentioning the models wearing wrong sized garments is spot on. Joy was made to look like a sack of spuds because they tried to squeeze her into something too small. The clung to every lump and bump she had. The clothes would have looked much better in a larger size.

I think the prices are quite high, but if you can find something you like that you wear over and over then it can be very good value-per-wear than something cheaper. I was tempted to try the slinky on IW - it looked OK on screen but when I opened it up I knew it was going straight back even before I tried it on. It was about half the price of Kim but sooooo poor that it was not worth it.

After breaking my foot and then experiencing problems, I have been unable to go out trawling shops for clothes so have bought some from QVC. I bought a recent dress from the Print Fusion range which was a Summer Bargain price. Very bright colours but I loved it so much when it came that I bought the other colour option at the regular price. After that 'success', I bought some other dresses from the same range - yuck, went back pronto. I also bought a couple of tops from the Pompoos range - loved those too, very comfy and a bit of sparkle for my holiday. ( Bought from *bay though).

Surprisingly, a couple of camy tops from Michele Hope were next on my list and I kept them, too. Again, comfy to wear and cheaper in clearance.

I am a bit worried that I may now get the infamous letter because I have returned a lot of clothes recently but choosing the right size is a bit of a lottery, as sizing varies so much even in the same range.

Just waiting for my 2 K&C tops to arrive, hope they fit or they will have to go back as well.Thats another thing that makes me cringe, the P&P costs, both ways.

Hi again as promised. Thumbs up for Kim and Co tops and dresses. Sadly not the crop trousers, as although they do fit me and are very comfortable, they show my cellulite. NOT a good look. And this is even with them not clinging or being too small for me. All you need to do Kim is find a way of lining the trousers, or stick to crepe for trousers. Liked the style and the colour though, but these are going back tomorrow for a refund.

Latest posts

Back