Julia on form

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Selling clothes on Ebay and winning the lottery can't be compared with the slog it takes to write a novel and get it published. Even if her talent is meager and her books trashy, it still takes brain power.
I haven't written a book but I have written several published articles and short stories for magazines. It took the same amount of brain power as it does to run small internet businesses. I find neither activity a slog tbh. Haven't won the lottery yet but two of Mr CC's family have!! There's hope.

CC

I haven't written a book but I have written several published articles and short stories for magazines. It took the same amount of brain power as it does to run small internet businesses. I find neither activity a slog tbh. Haven't won the lottery yet but two of Mr CC's family have!! There's hope.

CC
I hope you win it one day, and win it Big!! I don't play, but every time I hear about a winner, I think I should try. Beginner's luck, maybe.

I don't think that Candy really thinks that. I read using humour to demostrate a point.
I understand the humour: who cares what qvc presenters do in their off time, just as nobody cares what I do in mine. I don't read Julia's blogs, but I know she is an author, and she gets free promotion for her novels by announcing their publication on qvc. It's never a good sign when someone boasts about their accomplishments.

I understand the humour: who cares what qvc presenters do in their off time, just as nobody cares what I do in mine. I don't read Julia's blogs, but I know she is an author, and she gets free promotion for her novels by announcing their publication on qvc. It's never a good sign when someone boasts about their accomplishments.
???? I'm confused. You seemed to be defending Julia before?
Ground level is as comfortable as the fence & can be somewhat refreshing.

???? I'm confused. You seemed to be defending Julia before?
Ground level is as comfortable as the fence & can be somewhat refreshing.
Oh no, Sister, I didn't want to come off as defending Julia. Well done to anyone who gets published. I know that for most writers it's hard work and takes dedication. 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration. For the most part, I find Julia a good presenter, but a bragger.

It does amuse me the way she strains to pull her stomach in when the camera pans in close.......just saying........😳😳🙊
I find myself doing that when I look at myself in the mirror sideways. I'm kidding myself that my belly looks flatter.

Latest posts

Back