when can I see my posts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scaredlady

Registered Shopper
hi
newby here. 3 days ago I joined this forum and have posted 3 times on here. Each time it has said mod need to review before it is actually posted. How long does that bit take, as nothing has appeared after 3 days.:rain:

Your post has been approved now, it just depends when it is seen by mod/admin as to how long it takes for approval.

I can see it now...
I did want to comment on the Very Vollbracht posting.
I actually wanted to say I liked two of his items a lot..the 2 oriental designs.
I have now purchased the red one ...
I decided I would purchase ,after recently returning from a cruise and one of the ladies on my dining table, wore the self same 2 items.
I must fit the demographic for QVC ,as I like some of their designers ,as they appeal to me a lot more than the same as same as in the shops.

Hello and welcome scaredlady
Although, don't be a scared lady, come on in and join us and have some fun.
We're friendly and funny so bring your sense of humour!
We're also a bit cynical sometimes and speak with tongues in cheeks!!

Thank you for the welcomes.
I have reached the age where usernames have to be rotated , or I can never remember them !!! it was just scaredladys turn to appear.
i love of the brands on qvc....indigo moon -i first fell in love with, michelle hope, Very. As you can guess with my choice I tend not to merge in with the wallpaper....fashion is for fun...

Welcome scaredlady - stand by for some flack on your favourite brands lol!
tee hee, it's funny you say that cos I get loads of lovely comments when I wear my indigo moon jackets especially. the only down side is when I am constantly asked where I get them from. When I say the TV, some of the ladies in my village back off. Buying off the TV is so no no for them, however they do love the items...oh well.
What is it that people don't like about those brands....IM i am/was picky about the ones I purchased. I think my all time favorite is a red velvet embroidered coat, it is stunningly gorgeous.....

I can see it now...
I did want to comment on the Very Vollbracht posting.
I actually wanted to say I liked two of his items a lot..the 2 oriental designs.
I have now purchased the red one ...
I decided I would purchase ,after recently returning from a cruise and one of the ladies on my dining table, wore the self same 2 items.
I must fit the demographic for QVC ,as I like some of their designers ,as they appeal to me a lot more than the same as same as in the shops.
Hey scaredlady, welcome! Wow, hope you enjoyed your cruise, if you dont mind me asking, what ship were you on? Im heading off on Liberty of The Seas this summer, cant wait!

Hey scaredlady, welcome! Wow, hope you enjoyed your cruise, if you dont mind me asking, what ship were you on? Im heading off on Liberty of The Seas this summer, cant wait!
Can i be cheeky Latchi, seeing as you're from near me, he he, and ask what fashion from QVC will you be taking on the cruise :)

Can i be cheeky Latchi, seeing as you're from near me, he he, and ask what fashion from QVC will you be taking on the cruise :)

Lol SB, why of course... Most of my clothes & shoes are coming from... Drumroll.... NEXT,, yes, I know, not very formal or designery, but they have some lovely bits & bobs,, I do have a Michelle Hope Kaftan that I wear over swimwear, a pair of black women with control shorts & I was looking at a Tiana B dress that I may order, but thats about it from Q, apart from my beauty items of course. Im going with 4 other girls, so should be good fun, will miss my hubby & boys, but Im sure they'l enjoy having the football on & playing FIFA lots without me moaning lol

Lol SB, why of course... Most of my clothes & shoes are coming from... Drumroll.... NEXT,, yes, I know, not very formal or designery, but they have some lovely bits & bobs,, I do have a Michelle Hope Kaftan that I wear over swimwear, a pair of black women with control shorts & I was looking at a Tiana B dress that I may order, but thats about it from Q, apart from my beauty items of course. Im going with 4 other girls, so should be good fun, will miss my hubby & boys, but Im sure they'l enjoy having the football on & playing FIFA lots without me moaning lol
I'm so jealous :envy: . It'll be wonderful, and you deserve it, You;re so lucky lucky lucky, nearly singing there :thinking: I'll get two days somewhere local, if i;m lucky LOL

I'm so jealous :envy: . It'll be wonderful, and you deserve it, You;re so lucky lucky lucky, nearly singing there :thinking: I'll get two days somewhere local, if i;m lucky LOL
Thankyou SB, the girls I am going with are the best laugh, we'v been friends since we were 11 & all celebrated our 40ths last year, so we booked this cruise months ago to give us all time to pay for it lol! I paid the last of mine this month, so Im raring to go!

We were on Pando's Aurora on a cruise to the eastern Med (Istanbul etc). Loved the cruise and the other lady and I spent time guessing which brand we were wearing that evening.

We were on Pando's Aurora on a cruise to the eastern Med (Istanbul etc). Loved the cruise and the other lady and I spent time guessing which brand we were wearing that evening.

Brilliant scaredlady. The Eastern Med would be lovely. We went on a Greek Island cruise a few years back & it was bliss.

We would love to do another one there, however to/from Southampton ends up as a 3 weeks cruise...we are newly retired so now have the time, but not so free and easy with the money.
I am not sure if I didn't cruise if I would have purchased some of the sparly outfits I have, as it is I see it ,I love it, and when OH says where are you going to wear it I say on the cruise....tee hee.
Out of interest, having read some of the other posts in the forum, which are the popular fashion brands, and which aren't....please done let all of my choices be in the not popular.....

Latest posts

Back