When Is QVC Craft Day Not A Craft Day ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can only assume that other "areas" of craft such as glass painting, cross stitch ,sewing, knitting etc do not sell. Otherwise I'm sure they would be on. The cardmaking obviously does.

I agree, if QVC could make the same amount of money from a show with crafts other than card making then I think they would do such a show. Maybe some of the other products would sell initially but people might not use their purchase as quickly as they would a card making kit so they might not buy again as soon. I know that C & C sell items for other crafts but I imagine their sales per hour are far lower than QVC's. There must be a reason why QVC have reduced the range of crafts they cover and I can only imagine that it's a financial reason.

I used to buy Bucilla, the Christmas felt kits, and they nearly always sold out - but suddenly they stopped selling them. It certainly wasn't a lack of interest, in a lot of cases if you didn't "jump to the phones" when an item was aired you lost out on it.

I seldom watch craft day any more, but I used to plan my life around it, unless you sell your cards it's not worth buying the stuff, and I only want cards for family and friends.

I used to buy Bucilla, the Christmas felt kits, and they nearly always sold out - but suddenly they stopped selling them. It certainly wasn't a lack of interest, in a lot of cases if you didn't "jump to the phones" when an item was aired you lost out on it.

I seldom watch craft day any more, but I used to plan my life around it, unless you sell your cards it's not worth buying the stuff, and I only want cards for family and friends.

I've made a lovely Bucilla felt christmas stocking in the past but they changed to a much inferior range and then went missing I wonder why ?

Latest posts

Back