Where are they ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Following on from the Marcel Drucker thread, I've thought of a few more people that have "disappeared" from our screens.

Beth the (gurning) model - not seen her for months

The grey man with the esturine accent who used to present the Archos range (does QVC even sell Archos nowadays ?)

Susie B with her california inspired jewellery

Rosemary Merry - I enjoyed her shows and did hope that she would be a more frequent guest after La Bibby left.

Susan Graver

Linda xx

I was thinking the same about Susie Bjontegaard. Monica Kruger has mada a return to QVC of late with the same old lines. Archos is, unfortunately, still selling on QVC. I've had an Archos MP4 player, and it's not a brand I would patronise again. A waste of £160!

Jill Goldsmith & Molton Brown
Wayne Zircon & his Wish Pearls (sounds like a group doesn't it..!)
Lee Sands - have seen his stuff but does he not come with it now?
Marvin's magic shows

not a particular fan of any of the above, but, tho we still see the brands, I regret we've lost Lorraine from SBC and Amanda from Gatineau...

Jill Goldsmith & Molton Brown
Wayne Zircon & his Wish Pearls (sounds like a group doesn't it..!)
Lee Sands - have seen his stuff but does he not come with it now?
Marvin's magic shows

not a particular fan of any of the above, but, tho we still see the brands, I regret we've lost Lorraine from SBC and Amanda from Gatineau...
Was Amanda the blonde lady that would demonstrate gatineau products?

I liked supernail and zoya nail polishes and ordered quite a lot of their products. There was also Mojave (sp) make up but I never ordered any of his products. I remember qvc had nail art products but I can't remember the name!! They would have Karen to help with demonstrations.

Rosemary Merry won't be coming back to QVC. I started a thread on crafttelly.com last year and it culminated in Nige (Rosemary's husband) telling us that she had severed her QVC ties. She seemed to be getting fewer and fewer shows and they were very erratic. I don't blame her for leaving, as QVC did not seem to value her at all. Such a lovely lady and a real shame, as what we are left with craft wise is poor by comparison!

Was Amanda the blonde lady that would demonstrate gatineau products?

I liked supernail and zoya nail polishes and ordered quite a lot of their products. There was also Mojave (sp) make up but I never ordered any of his products. I remember qvc had nail art products but I can't remember the name!! They would have Karen to help with demonstrations.

yes Amanda was blonde, nice-looking girl - years ago. Also preferred Bonnie to Keeley with the Elemis. Yes, had forgotten Supernails & Mojave Magic..never tried the latter mind you, but I did use Supernails...not that it did much good for my nails but then nothing ever has really!

Imperial Gold.......bought one of their Flexible Rings many years ago which is so unusual and I'm sure Marzy did too
Black Hills Gold
Nick Chavez Haircare......he was the tall guy with a ponytail

Zoya nail polish is fab stuff. I buy on ebay from the US. I rate it above OPI in fact, no nasties in it.

Yes Amanda demo ed the products as she worked with them. Unlike Andrew who just sits there talking about his youth module.

what happened to Scott Barnes who used to give JLo her glow?
Nick Chavez is still on Q in America and still as OTT as ever.
Lynn

Zoya nail polish is fab stuff. I buy on ebay from the US. I rate it above OPI in fact, no nasties in it.

Yes Amanda demo ed the products as she worked with them. Unlike Andrew who just sits there talking about his youth module.

Pardon...???!!!

yes Amanda was blonde, nice-looking girl - years ago. Also preferred Bonnie to Keeley with the Elemis. Yes, had forgotten Supernails & Mojave Magic..never tried the latter mind you, but I did use Supernails...not that it did much good for my nails but then nothing ever has really!

I thought that until recently, when I tried this stuff:-

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/sechevite/plus/

My nails were constantly flaking and separating but this has made a definite difference. I always use their top coat and was ordering it, when I noticed this and thought I'd try it.

loved, loved..... really loved the Mojave Magic tinted moisturizer, loved their double sided lipsticks too. Ahhh fond memories.

Following on from the Marcel Drucker thread, I've thought of a few more people that have "disappeared" from our screens.

Beth the (gurning) model - not seen her for months

The grey man with the esturine accent who used to present the Archos range (does QVC even sell Archos nowadays ?)

Susie B with her california inspired jewellery

Rosemary Merry - I enjoyed her shows and did hope that she would be a more frequent guest after La Bibby left.

Susan Graver

Linda xx

Beth and Susan Graver were on recently and Susie B is coming back soon.

loved, loved..... really loved the Mojave Magic tinted moisturizer, loved their double sided lipsticks too. Ahhh fond memories.

me too! my fav range by far.

i know he was pretty cheesy but i did used to enjoy watching lee sands. his shows were never the same without him and i don't think they even have them now? one of the reasonably priced fashion jewellery ranges i was mourning the loss of. fashion because it wasn't gold/silver but it was real pearls and real semi-precious stones with many prices in the £10-20 range not £100+ like the fashion jewellery ranges they feature now.

i also used to like the modern fashion jewellery range, ivana trump's jewellery and perfume, denim&co, south lodge and casamia fashion.

suzi b i assume is no longer suzi b seeing as she's married to someone else now. her sister also used to have a jewellery range - can't remember what it was called or what her name was.

definitely fond memories. i used to watch a lot, buy a lot and enjoy watching. they seemed to make a concious decision to go up-market with ridiculous prices and inferior products. a real shame.

Awww I really loved Carol Smith with her Art Glass/Bucilla Stitch craft -- long gone, of course, but still missed
Lee Sands and the over-use of the word KNACKER as opposed to NACRE
The two cooks Greg and.... and...?

The 'good ole days' of QVC - best time of all

Last edited:
QVC evenings have never been the same since the loss of Mrs Overall, heady nights of expectation have been non existent.:sad::giggle:

Awww I really loved Carol Smith with her Art Glass/Bucilla Stitch craft -- long gone, of course, but still missed
Lee Sands and the over-use of the word KNACKER as opposed to NACRE
The two cooks Greg and.... and...?

The 'good ole days' of QVC - best time of all

oh yeah - and carol's friend donna dewberry.

Latest posts

Back