Which is the worst shopping channel ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's quite a few in contention for me. IW was ok until it literally became an outlet for gent's watches of dubious quality and branding. Bid-up when you had to keep phoning in or registering online to make a higher offer - sod that! The dying weeks of price drop were pretty dire when they decided it would be a good idea not to sell an item unless they got a certain number of bids. I remember watching in disbelief as most items on offer finished with "whaa whaa whaa - better luck next time"!
TJC is deathly boring as they spend far too long on each item which would be easily rectified if they stopped messing around with all these fake prices - Just tell us how much it is fgs!
Despite the shystering I enjoyed bid/pricedrop in their heyday (if they ever had one lol). QVC is watchable, IW used to be and I absolutely LOVED "Shop!"

Agree about the constant drops of prices even Anshu has started doing it. I

The various versions of BID. Compared to the QVC style that most adopted these guys just shouted and waffled and were very annoying to actually watch for more than a few mins. I guess that's why Mike Mason still gets on my tits, though he has really calmed down but is still very shouty.

Latest posts

Back