Which Presenter's are Bullet-Proof?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They would be daft not to keep Debbie but it wouldn't surprise me if she left of her own choosing.

They would be daft not to keep Debbie but it wouldn't surprise me if she left of her own choosing.

She's lovely but I fancy she's way, way too honest for this lot.

She even often says exactly how much the phone call costs which as far as I'm aware not a single one of the others do, she says 'working days' for delivery which loads of the others don't. Debbie is a delight but I cringe when she's bigging up appalling tatt like tarty, black and red Rosa Benini bags.

Rarely if ever have I seen a more explicit example of miscasting. It's akin to putting Ann Widdecombe on Splash :mysmilie_59:

She's lovely but I fancy she's way, way too honest for this lot.

She even often says exactly how much the phone call costs which as far as I'm aware not a single one of the others do, she says 'working days' for delivery which loads of the others don't. Debbie is a delight but I cringe when she's bigging up appalling tatt like tarty, black and red Rosa Benini bags.

Rarely if ever have I seen a more explicit example of miscasting. It's akin to putting Ann Widdecombe on Splash :mysmilie_59:

I would love to see Ann on Splash. Make sure she has one of them bra things Sit-up sells and seat the audience 10ft further away from the pool.

I would love to see Ann on Splash. Make sure she has one of them bra things Sit-up sells and seat the audience 10ft further away from the pool.

Also she should have one of those amazing quality Pendule/Rene Valente watches so she can get her timing right.... with them being 5/10ATM (water resistant) they simply are a must for anybody partaking in a bit of aquatic fun.

I think there is a great test I can think of to see if any of them are bullet proof and the best part is, if the test proves negative it is a win win ...... :p

Latest posts

Back