Whilst people are voicing disappointment....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi nikki i have never had a problem with rocks jewellery and like you i have bought loads of items ranging from a few quid to considered purchases so i must say you have been unlucky.I'm a bit confused have you actually sent the broken stuff back to them or not,and I'm wondering why you dont have the info they say they need or dont you keep the authenticity cards and order forms etc with your order numbers when you recieve your stuff .I'm afraid i tend to keep everythng in a folder for future referance bit anal like that lol, but like others have said rocks should have a record of your purchases and if you have sent the items back they can see what it is and what the problems are in order to replace or refund.Dont give up give them another chance to do the right thing and get this resolved otherwise you wont want to buy from them in future and that would be a shame .

Oh Nikki, what a dreadful list of things that need the bling doctor. I'm a bit perplexed at the service you've had from Rocks, I know that I've had a few issues over the years, but they've all been dealt with so well (inc my phone call today re my out of warranty bangle) I can't understand how come you've had such a bad time with them.
I hope that you get everything sorted out to your satisfaction, and in a way that restores your faith, I know in your position I'd be fuming.
Good luck.

Hi nikki i have never had a problem with rocks jewellery and like you i have bought loads of items ranging from a few quid to considered purchases so i must say you have been unlucky.I'm a bit confused have you actually sent the broken stuff back to them or not,and I'm wondering why you dont have the info they say they need or dont you keep the authenticity cards and order forms etc with your order numbers when you recieve your stuff .I'm afraid i tend to keep everythng in a folder for future referance bit anal like that lol, but like others have said rocks should have a record of your purchases and if you have sent the items back they can see what it is and what the problems are in order to replace or refund.Dont give up give them another chance to do the right thing and get this resolved otherwise you wont want to buy from them in future and that would be a shame .

Hiya

In one case, I did send a load of stuff back - that was the stuff that Suzie rang me about and then they couldn't find the return to deal with it. I really can't remember now what was in that package although I could probably trace some of it!

I do keep my authenticity cards so could trawl through them to see what I could find - not the receipts though, they tend to go in the bin once I am happy with an order and I foolishly don't expect things to break!

I just want to say that I HAVE had hundreds of fantastic items from Rocks and haven't had any problem with the majority of stuff - I was just really thrown by having half a dozen things break in a week. I might contact Jainey Bennett, although it was her who left the phone massage and given the emails I sent, I don't think she likes me very much.....

N x

And also to add, everyone I am in touch with who buys from Rocks says Jainey is lovely - I'm sure she is. I have just rubbed her up the wrong way!

Nikki I would ring up and ask to speak to Jainey and say you where upset at the time and could she help to resolve this issue. I'm sure she will understand and try and be as helpful as she can to sort this out and i doubt she hates you lol.
I'm pretty sure Rocks wants happy customers so go on give it another go and let us know how you get on
Rocks may not be reading this after what steve said in his post about he and his staff would'nt be posting again on st but who knows....

The site is still being read by Rocks TV.

IF that is the case, lets hope that Rocks are taking notice of various issues being posted by FM's and that they are addressing them! Bad publicity re CS issues will do them little good. After all, didn't Steve and the "Bennett's" obtain their reputations by having some of the "best CS in the business"? Let's hope it will remain to be the case.

Today I received an email from Jon james, who has found all the original emails about the lost returns parcel and has offered to refund me immediately if I can remember what it was I returned.... he even provided the details of my order so i could try and ascertain what the returned items were.

have to say, I'm impressed. thank you, jon. And thanks for all your advice, guys.

Nikki

Today I received an email from Jon james, who has found all the original emails about the lost returns parcel and has offered to refund me immediately if I can remember what it was I returned.... he even provided the details of my order so i could try and ascertain what the returned items were.

have to say, I'm impressed. thank you, jon. And thanks for all your advice, guys.

Nikki

Wow thats wonderful,really pleased for you.:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Brilliant news, Nikki! I'm really glad it's getting all sorted out.

Excellent news, Nikki. :mysmilie_696: ..... so pleased for you.

..... and well done John and Rocks.

While I'm obviously very pleased for you Nikki it's a shame it's taken for you to post in this forum before any action has been taken to rectify your complaint. What if you had not been aware of this forum?

I did think that, Klos. Still, at least it's being dealt with, and Jon has taken the blame on himself and apologised. Thank goodness for this forum though - consumer power and all that!

N x

Yes, Sazza, they are all older items - I have so much from there, I take my time to wear it all! Perhaps that is the case. I'm wary of contacting them again now because I sent such a stroppy email to them, I think they've lost patience with me. perhaps I should try again?

n x

i dont think you should be wary as steve keeps sying they are a family run company so there cannot be that many people working there

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

Nikki

that was quick nikki well done take a good look at those orders nd find every one sent back

best wishes xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back