White Stuff TSV 05/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It looks that way, together with the Dyson vacuum cleaner which pops up with boring regularity. 🙄

Attachments

• White Stuff TSV 1.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 1.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 174
  • White Stuff TSV 2.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 171
  • White Stuff TSV 3.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 3.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 159
  • White Stuff TSV 4.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 4.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 159
  • White Stuff TSV 5.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 5.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 158
The thought of jersey and long sleeves in the current humidity is putting me off, although I realise it can be put in the wardrobe until it gets cooler. 😉

Cheap to produce poly/elastene no doubt. I've never understood the fashion industry making us all wear dark sludge colours in the Winter.... why ??? I can't remember the last really cold spell here during Winter - the only time in the past 5 years that I've worn a black winter coat was to a funeral ! its the only heavy coat I've got.

I continue to wear my lilacs, pinks, pale greens etc all year round. I loathe the maroons browns blacks and dark greys with a passion. I find on older skin they just drain the face.

Cheap to produce poly/elastene no doubt. I've never understood the fashion industry making us all wear dark sludge colours in the Winter.... why ??? I can't remember the last really cold spell here during Winter - the only time in the past 5 years that I've worn a black winter coat was to a funeral ! its the only heavy coat I've got.

I continue to wear my lilacs, pinks, pale greens etc all year round. I loathe the maroons browns blacks and dark greys with a passion. I find on older skin they just drain the face.
I would hope it's cotton, as White Stuff don't do poly

I'm completely opposite. Dark, moody colours suit my personality, except for brown, which I loathe. I'd never wear the hot pink QVC sells such a lot of, or bright green or yellow. I feel comfortable in grey and black. In the summer, white blouses, beige trousers.

Marks do WS now but they don’t have a great choice in store and to me they look a bit small size wise.

However they did have a winter raincoat I fancied and it mustn’t have been popular as it was reduced so I bought it. When I came home I looked at WS on line only to see their reduction was even better but luckily my size was sold out so I didn’t feel too badly done by.

I’ve bought a few WS items from QVC recently and they’ve been really good quality and size 14s all fit really nicely whereas some other brands I need to buy 16s so that makes me happy. We’ve just recently been on holiday to Pembrokeshire and I found a lovely pair of cropped WS trousers in a lovely little shop that were on sale.

White Stuff Iris Jersey Tunic
Item Number: 195052
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.96
P&P £2.95

From the late flush of summer through to the early chill of autumn, this versatile and easy-to-wear Iris tunic from White Stuff will serve you brilliantly. The stylish V-neck top offers a relaxed and flattering silhouette with a soft gather at the waist and a charming print pattern throughout. Team it with your favourite boots and jeans for a cute transitional look that will suit any occasion.

Relaxed and casual– wonderfully flattering and versatile, this tunic offers laid-back style combined with attention to detail, such as a mandarin collar and buttons at the cuffs, making it equally perfect as a stylish office look or for an evening catch-up with the girls.

Find your style, only at QVC – find the perfect style to suit your wardrobe with three gorgeous print designs to choose from, including Blue Multi, Pink Multi and Plum Multi, all of which are currently only available right here at QVC.

• V-shaped neckline with a mandarin collar
  • Long sleeves
  • Easy care
  • 53% modal, 47% cotton
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options

• Blue Multi
  • Pink Multi
  • Plum Multi

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 90cm (35.4"), 10: 95cm (37.4"), 12: 100cm (39.4"), 14: 105cm (41.3"), 16: 110cm (43.3"), 18: 115cm (45.3"), 20: 121cm (47.6"), 22: 127cm (50")
  • Length: 8: 83cm (32.7"), 10: 84cm (33.1"), 12: 85cm (33.5"), 14: 86cm (33.9"), 16: 88cm (34.6"), 18: 90cm (35.4"), 20: 93.8cm (36.9"), 22: 97.6cm (38.4")

All measurements are approximate

I thought she looked much better in the blue one. Was it a different size as the pink one was very tight across her chest and emphasised her large boobs?

Latest posts

Back