White Stuff TSV 3.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 161
  • White Stuff TSV 4.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 4.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 156
  • White Stuff TSV 5.jpg
    White Stuff TSV 5.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 168
I turned my heating off a month ago and took my duvet off the bed and so just sleep under the cover now. (Admittedly it is a Cozee Home duvet cover though.)

I don’t really feel the cold and definitely don‘t like it when it gets too muggy and hot in the summer.

I reckon I must be odd, but it’s saving any heating costs at the moment. 😉

Actually we have had a much better day here today and I’ve managed to get all my annuals planted at long last.

TBH I’m bliddy knackered!
You and me both. Literally had 100's of plants as all my seeds germinated. Plus we had sun all winter meaning the plants were bountiful this spring and too cheap to pass up. My summer garden should be wonderful this year. 🪴

Funnily my seeds either produced dozens of plants or didn’t produce a single seedlingdespite being fresh good quality ones.

White Stuff Lottie Linen Tunic
Item Number: 193497
QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £2.95

Linen is the perfect fabric for summer, which is why we're buzzing to be bringing you the 100% linen Lottie tunic from White Stuff. Beautifully breathable and cool, it'll see you through the warmest days in comfort, aided by its easy, loose fit and flattering 3/4 length sleeves. Now if that's not won you over already, then the stunning all-over print sure will! Oh and it has pockets too! What's not to love?

Versatile styling - ideal whether you're at home or away, the Lottie tunic can be adapted to any situation, smart or casual. For a breezy summer look, try teaming it with cropped trousers and sandals, adding a statement necklace or pair of earrings if you want to go more glamorous. Relaxing with a book or doing a spot of gardening? Then swap the trousers for shorts or leggings.

Only at QVC - you're bound to find a favourite amongst the five stunning colour options - currently only available at QVC! From the tranquil Blue Multi and Green Multi options to the gorgeous Navy Multi and Pink Multi or cheery Chartreuse Multi, there's something to suit everyone's style.

• Easy to care for
  • Round neckline
  • 3/4 length sleeves
  • Half button-up front
  • Pleat detail
  • Soft A-line shape
  • 100% linen
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

• Blue Multi
  • Green Multi
  • Navy Multi
  • Pink Multi
  • Chartreuse Multi

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 95cm (37.4"), 10: 100cm (39.4"), 12: 105cm (41.3"), 14: 110cm (43.3"), 16: 115cm (45.3"), 18: 120cm (47.2"), 20: 126cm (49.6"), 22: 132cm (52")
  • Length: 8: 83cm (32.7"), 10: 84cm (33.1"), 12: 85cm (33.5"), 14: 86cm (33.9"), 16: 88cm (34.6"), 18: 90cm (35.4"), 20: 93.8cm (36.9"), 22: 97.6cm (38.4")

All measurements are approximate

I took a look at this, but… linen! It already looked crumpled on the presenter and guest.
I do like that Q now have a few more brands which are UK ones, and not flogging polyester all the time.

I did notice that there was the same crease at the bottom on all of them - when worn and on the hangers. I wonder if they weren't ironed properly, and had just got them out of the bags. Seemed odd the crease was in the same place.

I would never buy anything that’s linen because the creases would drive me mad. It just looks as though the clothes have been left on the floor of a wardrobe for years or screwed up in a drawer.

You have to be shape and height to carry off creased linen otherwise it just looks untidy.

Those who live in hot climates seem able to do it, maybe it an attitude thing accepting it and not trying to decrease it by ironing it so the bits which don’t move stay smooth whilst the others are creased, they seem to achieve an all over soft crease look. IYKWIM

You have to be shape and height to carry off creased linen otherwise it just looks untidy.

Those who live in hot climates seem able to do it, maybe it an attitude thing accepting it and not trying to decrease it by ironing it so the bits which don’t move stay smooth whilst the others are creased, they seem to achieve an all over soft crease look. IYKWIM
True. I also think you need to be a "glow" person, not a "sweat" person.
I used to be amazed at how polished some can look wearing linen, whereas mine is heavily creased within seconds... so creased that even an iron would struggle to smooth it out!
My best tip is to get linen mixes, with silk, cotton or viscose. The cotton-linen mix seems to work the best for me.

Latest posts

Back