Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Model Lyn

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Poorly feet model Julie

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Model She

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, Gawd, someone's voted for Stephanie - maybe it was distant rose-coloured memories of her doing the erotic lingerie shows in her fluffy mules!! Sure as hell couldn't have been the Flex and Soft stuff that she lives in!

Or maybe she voted for Nigel and he voted for her - they are, after all, to quote them both, TV husband and wife!! -And the photograph of the happy couple is now wallpaper on the IW computer! (passing thought, what does her husband of 1 year think of that? x)

can i breathe out yet ? :bosseyed:

hahahaha i dont have to watch tv you lot make me giggle enough, lol@mrs James, love your SOH!!!
well............if i have to choose it would have to be Loen as she would make me laugh a lot!!! doesnt that bad foot woman go on about her feet and bunions alot???? or is it just me imagining that she never stops talking about them, i hardly watch fashion but if i turn over she is always there mentioning them, it doesnt sound good when your tucking into your breakfast, cornflakes and bunions yukkkkkk!!!! give it a rest girl!!! wear wellies!!!:rolleyes:
and whats this about lingerie!!! ive led a sheltered life!!!

angel x

Latest posts

Back