Who's the hottest man on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters
I am surprised that the chap from Philosophy is not high up in the running or are we only looking at QVC presenters.

If we were going for Guest presenters Ralph Rossini from Honora would win every time for me !

Julian for me, nice and chunky with a dirty glint in his eye. :SHAG: :pPC:

My vote's for hunky Orlando.... closely followed by Dale!

It seems so far that Orlando is FIRMLY in the lead with Julian and Dale coming up from behind. Lol;)

Sorry I just couldn't help it. Its that promo clip, its etched in my brain.

Dale is hot as i like his blue eyes but liked him better when he was fatter. Julian is my fave male presenter anyway as he has a cheeky face and Im strangely attracted to Richard Jackson in an Alan Titchmarsh kinda way :eek::eek:
Markon shoe guy is hot too

Charlie is the best he is a bit cheesey but I think the most handsome.

And the worst - Craig - I have to actually switch off when he is on!!!

Julian for me, always thought he was lovely and was thrilled when he was at Chelsea this year. He came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss, :D probably felt sorry for me on my scooter! Anthony was there too but he came across as rather aloof and full of himself, sorry Anthony.

Julians' Mum was there too and is every bit as special as he makes out.

:D is it my imagination or does dale franklin look and sound more like alan partridge with every passing week :rolleyes:

Julian for me, always thought he was lovely and was thrilled when he was at Chelsea this year. He came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss, :D probably felt sorry for me on my scooter! Anthony was there too but he came across as rather aloof and full of himself, sorry Anthony.

Julians' Mum was there too and is every bit as special as he makes out.

Ah that sounds lovely MGS, I think you can tell if a man has a good mother by the way he turns out. Julian is my favourite too.

I'm amazed that none of you mentioned Andrew Baguley, I thought he had a little fan club going on this forum!! :)

What's this obsession with Orlando!!!??? Geez, the guy always looks a little too sweaty and unkempt for my taste... :nana:

I know this might surprise y'all ;) but Julesy B for me, please!!!! No really, what's his item number??? Oh and he's sooo much lovelier in the flesh...

:love::love::love::love::love:

What's this obsession with Orlando!!!??? Geez, the guy always looks a little too sweaty and unkempt for my taste... :nana:

I know this might surprise y'all ;) but Julesy B for me, please!!!! No really, what's his item number??? Oh and he's sooo much lovelier in the flesh...

:love::love::love::love::love:
Oh dear oh dear.:D:D

Orlando doesn't do it for me either Karen....I just don't go for the 'look at how macho I am' look :rolleyes: with the biceps overtly displayed bulging out of the short sleeved tops and tight jeans. :rolleyes: Those little sticky out ears remind me of a chimp which doesn't help either. :D I think Jules would be a lot of fun and wouldn't be admiring himself in every shop window or mirror every 5 minutes. :rolleyes: :pPC:

I'm amazed that none of you mentioned Andrew Baguley, I thought he had a little fan club going on this forum!! :)

The fans of Lee Philosophy and Andrew Gatineau Ralph Pearl just like them because they think they've got the keys to the shop.....!!!
:(

At least with me and my boy Mr Gooding our love is pure and untainted by my greed for smellies and potions and glosses and powders :p

Latest posts

Back