Why did dark haired model Sally?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How could anyone be so dense ? I spotted it straightaway and thought she had a bandage on her foot, until she modelled the red ones. A sign of not being given "the once over" by the stylists before they are pushed out before the cameras !

How could anyone be so dense ? I spotted it straightaway and thought she had a bandage on her foot, until she modelled the red ones. A sign of not being given "the once over" by the stylists before they are pushed out before the cameras !

But didn't she notice it herself?! It really annoys me when they haven't painted their toenails properly. I'm sure one of the models has only two of her toes painted in the 5pm show but sometimes the shoes reveal 3 toes!

I know women love their shoes and can spend hours in a shop but i have NEVER seen any woman spend 15 minutes talking about one pair! Imagine that on a family shopping trip, you'd be there all year.

Oh lord yes aren't they ! Debbie G had a pretty summer dress and bolero on in a 'ribbons and pom poms show' and had a pair of the white TSVs on - sorry, but they reminded me of my Gran in the fifties walking along the sea front in the summer. I think if the straps were a lot thinner it would make a huge difference.

Although Sally must have known she had a lump of cardboard wedged inside the sandal, she probably left it in there to detract from the three 'flowers' stuck on the front of it. In my opinion, the cardboard was better looking than the gross 'embellishments' on what would otherwise have been a reasonably styled sandal.

:cheeky: Well if it was there was no sign of it, or anything else when she was modeling the red sandals.

Le Q at it's best :giggle:

Have the cardboard still in her TSV white sandal, whilst modelling at midnight?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=101452&country=UK

:thinking:

Who let her out on air like that, then continue to keep showing it?

:tongue:

You are very observant bags :clapping: On first glance I missed it, but once I knew what it was, it became very obvious, in fact, my eyes went straight to it:grin:

Sally is the most gormless looking model at QVC, I rather have Bet with her very mobile facial movements any day:nod:
Whenever she (Sally) models, she gives a grin which if I saw it on a dark night, when I am alone will give me a fright:sweat: I am sorry for saying that, but it really is frightening (to me anyway)
Some time a while ago she was nasty to one of the Black models, who was very new then, (the camera was not focusing on them at that moment,it was in the background, but it was noticed) Ever since then, I do not like her. When she does the nail polish presentations, do watch out for that artificial (frightful) grin and the eye lash fluttering :puke:

I can't see the vid for some reason, but perhaps the shoe was too big and the cardboard was wedged in to keep the shoe on her foot ? You know how they never have the correct sizes of anything for the models.

They remove the TSV vids because the price will be now be higher.

On QVC US they just add a caption explaining offer prices no longer apply.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back