Why do I find her so insincere?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tuned in to see the TSV tonight of the bold opaques........ and why oh why do I find DEBBIE FLINT so insincere. She makes me feel sick with her presenting skills (I take back skills), she is the chavviest of the chavs.........:down: Everything that woman tries to sell me on QVC goes down like a lead balloon:down: She shrieks like a woman on helium,

Why on earth did they invite her back again after she left:wonder:

If I could reach through the screen I would smack her straight between the eyes:puke:

Sorry, but this woman is the pits........... get her off our screens now.

Smarmy, slimey and utterly talking down to everyone in her patronising way...... aaaagghhh.
Right I am off to bed now to dream of ways of disposing of this dreadfulf woman.

When she was on Ideal World she was very natural,and seemed a fun person who didn't take herself too seriously.I believe thats how she actually is.I also think that what your seeing is her acting on instructions from QVC .She's behaving too prim and proper and it doesn't suit her but QVC are stuffy ,and up themselves big time.Look at Julia Roberts.Now there is a woman who I believe really is
smarmy ,patronising and all round sickening to watch.I think QVC should just allow the presenters to be themselves,but that won't happen.

I don't mind Debbie,she's not the most polished presenter, but she doesn't talk to the viewer like we are 3 year olds and her accent sounds real not a chosen "faux posh" silly voice.

She has a genuine humour that comes across well, and although not as obviously glamourous as some,she has a lovely face..much nicer than "Goldilocks" if you just look at her features imho!:grin:

Sorry I can't watch Craig Rowe especially on Yankee Candles , so ott. XX

I tuned in to see the TSV tonight of the bold opaques........ and why oh why do I find DEBBIE FLINT so insincere. She makes me feel sick with her presenting skills (I take back skills), she is the chavviest of the chavs.........:down: Everything that woman tries to sell me on QVC goes down like a lead balloon:down: She shrieks like a woman on helium,

Why on earth did they invite her back again after she left:wonder:

If I could reach through the screen I would smack her straight between the eyes:puke:

Sorry, but this woman is the pits........... get her off our screens now.

Smarmy, slimey and utterly talking down to everyone in her patronising way...... aaaagghhh.

Right I am off to bed now to dream of ways of disposing of this dreadfulf woman.

Not a fan, then? :thinking:

I don't mind Debbie,she's not the most polished presenter, but she doesn't talk to the viewer like we are 3 year olds and her accent sounds real not a chosen "faux posh" silly voice.

She has a genuine humour that comes across well, and although not as obviously glamourous as some,she has a lovely face..much nicer than "Goldilocks" if you just look at her features imho!:grin:

I agree most of the time but on occasions she does use that market-stall persona and I wonder if it depends on who is in charge in the gallery, how they direct the presenters.

I really don't agree with the "switch it off" point of view. If I'm interested in a range of products why should I miss out because the presenting is unbearable ?

Linda :happy:

After seeing her presenting the Kim & Co TSV, I've decided I quite like Debbie Flint. She is so natural and doesn't put on airs and graces or TRY to put on a phony posh accent like JR
does.

i was shocked that she was allowed back to qvc but she is quite refreshing.

she works really hard at her job and even though she does do alot of the hard sell tactics i just find it all a bit humorous so she does not get on my nerves.

also she has made a real effort to look good. lovely hair and eyes she has grown on me.:clapping:

I used to like Debbie Flint when she was with QVC years ago but after seeing her for years popping up on other shopping channels and eventually 'selling tat to the nation' on bid.tv and getting really enthusiastic about a pair of hideous plastic loafers for £1.99, I too find her insincere.

I used to like Debbie Flint when she was with QVC years ago but after seeing her for years popping up on other shopping channels and eventually 'selling tat to the nation' on bid.tv and getting really enthusiastic about a pair of hideous plastic loafers for £1.99, I too find her insincere.

yes but i suppose thats her job to be insinscere thats what selling is all about. maybe she does go over the top and tbh i would only buy what i really want debbie would never sway me. but its funny watching her trying so hard lol!

So much for Diet Chef then, eh? :wonder:

Mind you, anyone could see she'd been well and truly 'Spanxed' when presenting the launch...:giggle:

That said, Diet Chef only appears to work on Julia Robert's neck! We all know she uses that chin gizmo thing, but lately I wonder if she's swapped that for African Tribal neck rings as she's beginning to look more and more like a giraffe....

tvs

What's a chin gizmo thing?

I don't really mind her either way - but tbh I really thought she was good on the Kim n Co hours yesterday, just because she looked 'normal' in the clothes - and also she managed to stop Kim from droning on and on.

The one thing she does that makes me laugh is say 'Well, it's break time now...' when they're coming up to adverts - hilarious, it's like we're at primary school and she's going to pass the 1/3 pint full cream milk bottles round before she lets us out in the yard for a run round...'Aw...Miss Flint...do we have to come back in and listen to Miss Mendelson going on and on about being from Montrealcanadammmm*giggles* please please please can we not stay out and play windbreakers with our coat hoods instead...pleeeeeease...'

:wink:

The one thing she does that makes me laugh is say 'Well, it's break time now...' when they're coming up to adverts - hilarious, it's like we're at primary school and she's going to pass the 1/3 pint full cream milk bottles round before she lets us out in the yard for a run round...'Aw...Miss Flint...do we have to come back in and listen to Miss Mendelson going on and on about being from Montrealcanadammmm*giggles* please please please can we not stay out and play windbreakers with our coat hoods instead...pleeeeeease...'

:wink:

Can I stay asleep on the mat in the corner after my milk?

Can I stay asleep on the mat in the corner after my milk?

You may - but you will miss out on Malted Milk biscuits and Plasticine Play this afternoon. We will be constructing a stumbling block for Kathy to stutter over, some earrings for Jilly Halliday and a scale model of Julia's ego. If there is any plasticine left it will be shipped over to Beverly Hills for Tova's next face lift.

Miss it at your peril

:bandit:

Latest posts

Back