Why does EVERTHING have to be a present Debbie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Have you noticed that EVERYTHING Debbie Flint puts in front of her, whether it's a set of hangers, a set of storage boxes or even a duo set of nail varnish removers, she has to say that you can give one as a 'present'?
I know she is a good presenter and she is quite charming but she does this repeatedly. It drives me mad as I know what she is going to say the minute I see a set of items in front of her! Is it me getting cantankerous or what?

Have you noticed that EVERYTHING Debbie Flint puts in front of her, whether it's a set of hangers, a set of storage boxes or even a duo set of nail varnish removers, she has to say that you can give one as a 'present'?
I know she is a good presenter and she is quite charming but she does this repeatedly. It drives me mad as I know what she is going to say the minute I see a set of items in front of her! Is it me getting cantankerous or what?

No it's not just you. I'm sure you are just one of many,me included, who are heartily sick of the rubbish which spews out of their mouths. I find I watch less and less of Q these days because the selling technique annoys me so much. I know they have a job to do, but it should not include treating their customers (or ex customer in my case) like idiots.

If u think debbie flints say tactics are bad, you could end up with Howard Griffiths, who would really annoy u QVCers off, with there was a discount, hed be waving money at u, and giving u stock updates all time

I couldn't believe my ears the other night when it was suggested that a 24" HD TV would make 'a great Mother's Day present if the children clubbed together'!!! :eek:

Even better, now that it's too late to buy for Mother's Day, all of this crap has suddenly become the perfect gift for Father's Day! I heard DF spout that just this week on an Elemis show. IW are no better - I bought my Kobo reader just before Christmas last year and heard one of the presenters say that as it was getting a bit late for Christmas this year, you could buy them and hold on to it for next year! Of course, there won't be 7 new models released in that time.

Even better, now that it's too late to buy for Mother's Day, all of this crap has suddenly become the perfect gift for Father's Day! I heard DF spout that just this week on an Elemis show. IW are no better - I bought my Kobo reader just before Christmas last year and heard one of the presenters say that as it was getting a bit late for Christmas this year, you could buy them and hold on to it for next year! Of course, there won't be 7 new models released in that time.

Just seeing Claire present the Fridays Lunchtime Special and say regarding Mother's Day, it might not get there in time.
So might, just how can she say and get away with that.:angry:

I think the trouble is they spent too much darn time on each product so they have got to fill in the time with .... dribble!

Latest posts

Back