why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Er, is Andi Peters being groomed as the new Richard Jackson ???? There are mainly 3 presenters on the gardening gnomes show, so can we look forward to having 3 on cookery shows now ? if Andi Peters Food Fest is anything to go by.

What a total waste of time, and how much is this costing for lords sake ? if they have money to throw around in paying these extra 'guests', then chuck it into cheaper p & p.

Speaking of which - the TSV today I noted had a p & p of £3.95 to send TWO tops through the post, and yet its normally that amount to send ONE !!! big rip-off big time.

I just watched the vid of the 7 bird roast, (mentioned on another thread) & there were no less than four of them stood there......Dale, Andi thingy, little chefy bloke, (whatever his name is!) & the butcher person, or whatever he's supposed to be!

They were practically bumping into & tripping over one another, ridiculous!

:taphead:

I normally don't give two hoots one way or another about the presenters, but Andi came across as rather self satisfied and unappealing and it put me right off. So, I changed channel. I really hope he isn't going to be too frequent a visitor.

Andi did well in Celeb Masterchef a few years back, he gets called in to judge now get series.

No doubt QVC consider him to be in the same group as Michelle(sp) Roux.:mysmilie_46::mysmilie_19:

They're fond of using show near-winners as "professionals" - think of the Kitchenaid demos with Holly someone who came second in the Great British Bake Off. They're cheaper than the real pros and a lot of people will have seem them before.

I really don't like Andi Peter's, l think he showed his true colours when he came back to be a 'food critic' on Celebrity Master chef. He was incredibly hard and condescending, there was no warmth or fun with his comments at all. I can't be bothered with these Monday night food shows and can't afford to buy with the prices they charge anyway!

My husband likes the cooking shows (not QVCs) but they bore me stiff, so I only seen Andi on QVC for a minute and to me he came across as if he likes you, he likes you but if he doesn't you'd know it. I do cook but to be honest now it's just me and Mr S at home, if it doesn't ping when it's cooked then it's not for me.

Oh, so he's some sort of sleb is he ? TBH I'd never heard of him ! I only watch Strictly as a reality show, so he's clearly by-passed me !

Agree, I can't stand the bloke. Self-satisfied, smug, arrogant and what talent does he have? I've heard him be thoroughly unpleasant to other people on TV with him (to be fair, I'm talking about in his previous existence, not as a "chef" (yeah, right) on Q). Always got the impression he thinks it makes him look good if he can be sarky to someone else - I used to wonder why someone hadn't decked him, to be honest.

I normally don't give two hoots one way or another about the presenters, but Andi came across as rather self satisfied and unappealing and it put me right off. So, I changed channel. I really hope he isn't going to be too frequent a visitor.

Latest posts

Back