Will Diamonique jewellery survive a cleaning with "Goddard's Silver Dip"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AnnaBanana

Registered Shopper
I have lots of sterling silver Diamonique that has become horribly tarnished. I was just wondering if it is safe to put it into a tub of Goddard's Silver Dip? It says not for use with shell, pearl, opal, or any other porous stone, so I'm guessing DQ would be ok?

I have cleaned my diamonique jewellery with Goddards Silver Dip and it has come out fine.
Just make sure you rinse it off thoroughly though.
I normally dip it until I see the tarnish disappear and then wiggle a small toothbrush (one I keep for this purpose and not a randomly picked one from the bathroom, I must add!) around the stones and rinse in warm water. They come up like new.

Hope this helps.

I've used the Goddards Gold and Platinum cleaner on the Epiphany stuff, and it's been fine :up:

The general 925 silver is fine with Goddard's dip but I wouldn't use it on anything platinum coated.
It's amazing how bright they get after cleaning :)

Thanks :nod: I'm more worried about the stones themselves than the metal though, but I see others of you have used it with no troubles, so I will try it - thanks everybody :up:

I have cleaned my diamonique jewellery with Goddards Silver Dip and it has come out fine.
Just make sure you rinse it off thoroughly though.
I normally dip it until I see the tarnish disappear and then wiggle a small toothbrush (one I keep for this purpose and not a randomly picked one from the bathroom, I must add!) around the stones and rinse in warm water. They come up like new.

Hope this helps.

Actually you've given me an idea. I've been looking for a reasonably-priced tooth whitener and Goddards might be the answer. :grin::grin:

ha ha! Might not do much for whitening your teeth, could be a result with the silver fillings though?? :giggle:

Latest posts

Back