Will Gowing and Lorna Ko - annoying!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gigi52

Registered Shopper
I’m sorry but what is the point of having Will Gowing on QVC? Is he friends with the higher ups? He brings nothing to QVC apart from being Alison Young’s lapdog as he always seems to be on shows with just her. She can easily present her Insider Beauty shows without him, she’s a qualified beauty expert!

Another is Lorna Ko. Boy she annoys the hell out of me. If I hear her repeat her story for the umpteenth time about taking some night light out on Halloween with her son and someone shouted “put that fire out” or “I’ve been watching a tv programme on Netflix and it sounds like edgington” I will scream!!! We know she’s talking about Bridgeton just say so silly moo arrrghhhh rant over.😠

Yes, Lorna Ko has been very irritating in the past and very famous for her "fountains that block out the sound of planes coming into Heathrow". However, we all have to make a living and she has a son to look out for so I've warmed a little to her. I'm sure she knows that some of the things she's selling are pure tat and she doesn't take herself too seriously so she's starting to be on my OK list. I think Michael Perry is a bit mean to her at times and he should save that for Kathy Tayler.

I don't see Will that often but I find him OK.

CC

I don't mind Lorna or Will, I don't see them that often. I rarely watch the beauty shows , they might be on in the background for noise, but I seldom take any notice.

I’m sorry but what is the point of having Will Gowing on QVC? Is he friends with the higher ups? He brings nothing to QVC apart from being Alison Young’s lapdog as he always seems to be on shows with just her. She can easily present her Insider Beauty shows without him, she’s a qualified beauty expert!

Another is Lorna Ko. Boy she annoys the hell out of me. If I hear her repeat her story for the umpteenth time about taking some night light out on Halloween with her son and someone shouted “put that fire out” or “I’ve been watching a tv programme on Netflix and it sounds like edgington” I will scream!!! We know she’s talking about Bridgeton just say so silly moo arrrghhhh rant over.😠
were we separated at birth? I thought I was the only one who couldn’t understand Will I dont do anything much Gowing and don’t start me on that woman.

Yes, Lorna Ko has been very irritating in the past and very famous for her "fountains that block out the sound of planes coming into Heathrow". However, we all have to make a living and she has a son to look out for so I've warmed a little to her. I'm sure she knows that some of the things she's selling are pure tat and she doesn't take herself too seriously so she's starting to be on my OK list. I think Michael Perry is a bit mean to her at times and he should save that for Kathy Tayler.

I don't see Will that often but I find him OK.

CC
I like him as well.

Not a fan of Lorna's machine gun delivery. The fact she tends to get what I would class as tat to flog is hardly her fault. I bet if she had had more luxuriant hair she would have been in the running for the Dyson hair gadget gig that Abi Horne bagged. At least we would likely have been spared the coordinating drapery to fo with the hairdryer colour combo that Abi favours as her style of dress.

Latest posts

Back