www.Rocks.tv virgin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw Barry, you're a honey, I will do my best to watch again this evening :) Don't worry though, I don't feel obliged to watch - I'm hoping it'll be my guilty pleasure and secret hehe, unfortunately the sound will definitely be off tonight unless I can think of a sneaky reason for earphones.

The kama stuff is for my daughter for Christmas, but I'm meeting with my supervisor to go over my thesis this afternoon before I hand it in, and dependent on his reaction I may well decide I deserve a treat!!

easy peasy, say you're listening to music lol

Aw Barry, you're a honey, I will do my best to watch again this evening :) Don't worry though, I don't feel obliged to watch - I'm hoping it'll be my guilty pleasure and secret hehe, unfortunately the sound will definitely be off tonight unless I can think of a sneaky reason for earphones.

The kama stuff is for my daughter for Christmas, but I'm meeting with my supervisor to go over my thesis this afternoon before I hand it in, and dependent on his reaction I may well decide I deserve a treat!!

Well, how did the meeting go? I'm dreading that particular meeting with mine, even though it's over eight months away. I hope it's a celebration for you tonight, but remember, no bidding after a bottle of wine, you don't know what you could end up with. ;)

The meeting went alright Calvin, the one other person - yes, there were only 2 of us on our course, has dropped out at this stage :11: Hadn't done enough coursework to be granted a year's extension, so it's all riding on me now.

Thesis is looking good :1: A few suggested revisions, and a few bits to leave out (I hate the thought of removing them, days and days of reading but ah well) and and a few bits that have to go in, and that's it. Fingers crossed it'll take me no more than 12 hours to sort it all out, so no celebrating tonight, I'll leave that for when it's all over.

As for rocks.tv - yes, I have indeed started sliding down that slope but still haven't fully thrown all my caution to the wind. I was bidding tonight again but in my tardiness I missed a kama bracelet, all over deciding whether it was worth £2 extra :53:. I'll try again tomorrow :D

Darls I never thought of the music excuse, and if I say it's Garth Brooks he'll insist I wear earphones lol

It was bad luck you didn't get it Toots, request it again tomorrow, and hopefully you'll get it then.

:doggie:

Oh no, tomorrow + me + credit card + shopping = NO cos tomorrow = Saturday night = lots and lots of wine!! I can't be trusted!!! :D

Maybe Sunday lol

awww did you not get it, I saw you were bidding on it just before I went out, aw sorry chick. Bid £30 next time, you'll get it for less.

Now I've seen it going for £25 I want it for £25 too!! And I want it early on in the night, cos if I only have to pay one lot of p&p regardless of what I get, well then I may as well buy a few goodies, so I want the rest of the night to peruse :D

Latest posts

Back