Yaktrak grips for heels

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_34: I ordered two does this mean I will receive 4 pairs? It better snow now :mysmilie_17:

Happy to take a pair off your Hands BB , If you are intrested PM me with how much you want for them . B x :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Are they 2 different sizes? YakTrax website suggests they don't do a pair that will cover 5-11 shoe sizes so I wondered if they were doing a his n hers pack.

Happy to take a pair off your Hands BB , If you are intrested PM me with how much you want for them . B x :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Hi brenny I haven't received mine yet. I have ordered the clear option. Will pm you once I receive them :)

Both my pairs are the same size. Fit shoe size 5-11

I tried mine a bit today (little bit of ice so was just trying it out) and am really impressed - gave my spare pair to my mum who also thought they were good.

They are fairly tight to get onto your shoe (I'm a UK 6 and half) so I am leaving them on an old pair of shoes for the moment - I think it would be a faff to keep taking them on and off

My Yaktrak's arrived this weekend but only 1 pair. Which one's is everyone talking about that has 2 pair's in? Is it Get a Grip?
Wanted to give a set to my mum but now they've sold out without a Waitlist option.

Hi

has anybody got the item number for these Yaktrak grips i cant find it on the website

thanks

Hi the no for the yaktrax is 432206 this is for the flat ones, but I see they are out of stock at the moment.

Last edited:
thanks for that !!! see they are out of stock could be doing with them now with the icy roads scared i slip :mysmilie_697:

I bought the yaktrax heel ones as they fit between size 3-8 and they also suit flat shoes, I find if I'm going to slip over it's the from of my shoe that goes away from me. I gave a pair to my daughter who does wear medium heeled shoes for work so hopefully if it does get icy she won't be so frazzled by the time she gets to her office.

piper

P's ebay have been selling them but the prices are very inflated.

I used my yaktraks for the first time yesterday and they were brilliant. I was walking on solid ice and I felt so safe. Money well spent in my opinion.

They're not on QVC site anymore and nothing similar on Ideal World either. Some expensive ones on Ebay but the offical site is at http://www.yaktrax.co.uk/shop/index.php
Trouble is by the time we order now the snow will have gone - and we're not getting post delivered now because of snow anyway!!
Great idea though.

They're not on QVC site anymore and nothing similar on Ideal World either. Some expensive ones on Ebay but the offical site is at http://www.yaktrax.co.uk/shop/index.php
Trouble is by the time we order now the snow will have gone - and we're not getting post delivered now because of snow anyway!!
Great idea though.

I ordered on Christmas Eve thinking the snow would be gone by the time they arrived but as it has snowed again I've been able to use them and am really pleased with them.

Latest posts

Back