yankee candle auto delivery from jan 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello everyone this is my first reply on here iv'e been lurking in the wings so to speak.

Iv'e just checked my account for set tsv and they have been shopped today 11/04/2010.
can't wait.

I know many of you will know about yankee doodle. Did you know they have got the large chocolate truffle jar in stock £17.99 plus p+p one per customer. on the home page where it says start search type in chocolate truffle.

once again hello everyone.

Well now I've had a good sniff of these, the Fruit Salad and Strawberry Buttercream are lovely but first impressions of the Tutti Frutti are YEUCH!!!!

However I am going to burn that one today to see if it smell any better! :wait:

After 4 hours of burning I can now confirm that the tutti Frutti is indeed yeuch!!
Its like cheap air freshener..really quite horrible sadly imho !!

Hope you all feel differently about yours!!

mine arrived yest after being shipped the day before,had a quick sniff,not too keen on the buttercream one,may give that as a present and keep the others,fruit salad smells yummy!!

copy of letter received on 9th april regarding TSV auto delivery

Unfortunately we discovered a issue with a small amount of the stock o this item, and this has affected how quickly we can send your order.

We hope to be able to replace the stock and send you your order within the next 30 days.

If we cant get replacements by then we will cancel your order and ensure that you are not charged and let you know.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. our warehouse teams are constantly working to improve they way we do things to try to make thinkgs like this dont happen in the future.

DISCOVERED AN ISSUE

Wonders what and what about the next delivery

Unfortunately we discovered a issue with a small amount of the stock o this item, and this has affected how quickly we can send your order.

We hope to be able to replace the stock and send you your order within the next 30 days.

If we cant get replacements by then we will cancel your order and ensure that you are not charged and let you know.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. our warehouse teams are constantly working to improve they way we do things to try to make thinkgs like this dont happen in the future.

DISCOVERED AN ISSUE

Wonders what and what about the next delivery

I got that letter 2 days AFTER I received the candles!!

I got the letter two days after the candles as well- what a waste of paper and postage.
On first sniff, we think Buttercream is yummy, Fruit salad is lovely, not too sure about Tutti fruiti yet.

I got the letter two days after the candles as well- what a waste of paper and postage.
On first sniff, we think Buttercream is yummy, Fruit salad is lovely, not too sure about Tutti fruiti yet.

Thats exactly what I thought primrose (good to see you posting, havent seen you for ages)
love the buttercream and fruit salad but not sure about the Tutti fruitti, hope it will smell better when I burn it

Latest posts

Back