Yankee Candle Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just spotted these online and have ordered them straight away , 24 tarts for £15.50 +£3.95 so a great bargain for once , as these retail for around £1.25 - £1.65 each so even including the P&P there a great price , I just cant believe they have a set called Rainy days and don't include my favourite Splash of Rain :mysmilie_51: lol.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-24-Rainy-Days-Wax-Melts.product.703112.html

Well spotted Autumn. Considering there are sets of 20 for £22.50 shown on line, I am amazed it is not a OTO. I have to resist as have loads of stock having got the four tart ADs last year but would have gone for it otherwise.

e-bay is good for bargains. I got 12 samplers boxed like a book for £15 delivered. they are all Christmas scents but nice to keep your best ones and gift the others. love me yankees

Thanks Autumn those are scents I already like or want to try so I ordered too. I think Q made an error there and it should be £25 not £15.

Thanks Autumn those are scents I already like or want to try so I ordered too. I think Q made an error there and it should be £25 not £15.

Yes im pretty sure the price is a mistake but there ordered now :mysmilie_3:, for once a genuine bargain on Qvc ............. I need to lay down :mysmilie_59:

thanks, I've ordered too... very good price and for once a collection of which has all nice fragrances, i tend to find there is always 1 or 2 which i don't like,

I would just like to echo everyone and thank-you Autumn for finding this offer (this is the type of thing I use this forum for), but as it turns out I have loads of melts, as I bought the hamper TSV last year.

i was watching this set last week its a good price for Q for once even with postage but alas for me its expensive as i bought all those cheaper last week in a local shop which have since put the prices back up

Ordered. I love the melts and these were a bargain price, even cheaper than buying them off my yankee seller on Ebay.

Just spotted these online and have ordered them straight away , 24 tarts for £15.50 +£3.95 so a great bargain for once , as these retail for around £1.25 - £1.65 each so even including the P&P there a great price , I just cant believe they have a set called Rainy days and don't include my favourite Splash of Rain :mysmilie_51: lol.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-24-Rainy-Days-Wax-Melts.product.703112.html

Oooh Splash of Rain was gorgeous! Has been retired about 5 years now sadly!

This is a good price , they best prices I have seen recently are 10 mixed melts of your choice for £10 and free P&P on eBay. Thanks for the tip, Boffy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Autumn, I have gone for it (even though I don't have a tart warmer - YET). I really want an electric one but they are never in stock. I am hoping that it will be a TSV soon (as I think there have been too many votives and tea lights recently).
In the meantime I'm sure I remember someone on here saying they put tarts in the car and it is fab.
Ange

Thanks for the heads up Autumn, I have gone for it (even though I don't have a tart warmer - YET). I really want an electric one but they are never in stock. I am hoping that it will be a TSV soon (as I think there have been too many votives and tea lights recently).
In the meantime I'm sure I remember someone on here saying they put tarts in the car and it is fab.
Ange

Ive found this website that have Electric Tart warmers, there between £22.99 -£26.99. £3 P&P per order mayb worth a look :)

http://www.rhyscandles.co.uk/accessories_page_1.html

Excellent - there are some nice ones there - the only thing that isn't clear is whether the "top" comes off to pop into the freezer that everyone says you must do?
A

Excellent - there are some nice ones there - the only thing that isn't clear is whether the "top" comes off to pop into the freezer that everyone says you must do?
A

Yes I would only recommended getting one with a removable dish, to me they all look like they have removable glass dishes , I guess you could email them or phone them and ask , it would be a good way of knowing how there customer service is aswell :)

e-bay is good for bargains. I got 12 samplers boxed like a book for £15 delivered. they are all Christmas scents but nice to keep your best ones and gift the others. love me yankees

I purchased votives and melts in the new fragrances from the 'official yankee store' and was disappointed in the absence of a scent in the midnight oasis and a couple of others. The vendor was extremely understanding and told me to keep the items and choose either a 25% refund, or a yankee wick trimmer as apologies. Of course I went for the trimmer but, in future, I think I will stick with the Q. Any problems, straight back for a full refund, no hassle or worries. If I don't have anything to fret about, I'll find something! Anything to make life easier! Was life a lot less worrying pre - internet shopping? Still, it's the only way I do it. Got my order placed, for presents.

I had thought that perhaps the £15.50 WAS the OTO. Called CS and the guy did refund the difference. If he hadn't, I would have refused delivery. Legally, they could have insisted on charging the price I and many others, did order at. I think they would have got a lot back, however, without ever being accepted.
The Q price was excellent, the OTO price is even better. Now this is what us regular shoppers with the Q, would like to see : excellent bargains, extremely competitive prices, and acceptable postage.
btw, thank you so much, Autumn.

Just rang aswell and they have refunded me too , so ive ordered another set , so this Yankee Bargain is even better , im almost certain nobody can find these cheaper elsewhere :)

Latest posts

Back