Yankee Candle 'game'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Having watched copious amounts of shows and 'going on a journey' into how the presenters and guests perceive the fragrances to be, I was wondering what fellow 'posters' responses would be to this question

Five new fragrances

1 Floral
1 Fresh
1 Food
1 Fantasy
1 Random (sorry couldn't think of an 'F' word for 'random')

I would be interested in seeing the 'inner minds' :)

Well, to go with the flora, you could have 'fauna'.

Jungle: elephant dung and 'eau de monkey'.

Desert: sweaty camel breath

Farmyard: the sweet smell of chicken coops

My thoughts in your quote - nice idea, by the way :mysmilie_59:

Having watched copious amounts of shows and 'going on a journey' into how the presenters and guests perceive the fragrances to be, I was wondering what fellow 'posters' responses would be to this question

Five new fragrances

1 Floral - Narcissus some of the narcissi have a beautiful scent, like Pheasant's Eye.
1 Fresh - Breaking Waves which I would like to base on Davidoff Cool Water.
1 Food - Cardamom and coriander strictly speaking this would be spicy rather than food, as I do not mean a currey fragrance, but more just the spices as themselves.
1 Fantasy - Library as the days of reading books are further behind me, something which smells a little smokey, with leather and incense notes would be a lovely way to convey a fine library with a cathedral like reading room.
1 Random (sorry couldn't think of an 'F' word for 'random') - Blue No.1 would be the first of a range of candles scented for things which are a particular colour, so could be of vegetable origin like woad or mineral like lapis lazuli.

Five new fragrances

1 Floral
1 Fresh
1 Food
1 Fantasy
1 Random (sorry couldn't think of an 'F' word for 'random')

Random - free choice?

1. Triffid Attack
2. Springtime Abbatoir
3. Pepperoni Dogfart
4. Newly-Risen Zombie
5. Ali Y's Make-Up Bag

Latest posts

Back