ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 All Things Fresh Large Jars
Item Number: 705677
QVC Price £47.00
One Time Only Price £29.98
P&P £2.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £14.99

The Yankee Candle All Things Fresh candle collection comprises large jar candles in three fragrances, Lavender, Cotton and Sunrise. Add clean, citrusy and floral fragrance to any room in your home with this delightful collection from Yankee Candle.

Burn time: 110 - 150 hours per candle

Contains:

1 x Lavender large jar candle (623g) a blend of lavender and heather
1 x Cotton large jar candle (623g) - sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon
1 x Sunrise large jar candle (623g) - a lemony citrus scent with hints of ginger and tea

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705677

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Fruit Salad Large Jars
Item Number: 705865
QVC Price £50.00
One Time Only Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £19.99

A set of three large jars from Yankee Candle with the delicious fruit salad flavours of Pink Grapefruit, Pineapple Cilantro and Orange Splash. Add a fruity, tropical scent to any room of your home with this exotic collection.
Contains:

1 x Pink Grapefruit large jar candle (623g) - a perfectly ripe, sunkissed scent bursting with bright, tingly citrus to stir the senses
1 x Pineapple Cilantro large jar candle (623g) - fresh, island pineapple scents served with a citrus touch of coriander and sweet coconut
1 x Orange Splash large jar candle (623g) - a bright, sparkling aroma of juicy, just-picked oranges

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705865

Ah, that first set was full price when I looked half an hour ago. I'd have preferred yesterday's OTO but this will do as a consolation.

Ah, that first set was full price when I looked half an hour ago. I'd have preferred yesterday's OTO but this will do as a consolation.
I just checked them out in your other thread and thought thank goodness, cannot get these at £47! But they are to be an OTO!!!!!! What the heck, I shall get them if so as I like all of them. Not so keen on foody ones, and some fruits are tricky for me, but fresh and floral!! Love them.

:mysmilie_59:

I just checked them out in your other thread and thought thank goodness, cannot get these at £47! But they are to be an OTO!!!!!! What the heck, I shall get them if so as I like all of them. Not so keen on foody ones, and some fruits are tricky for me, but fresh and floral!! Love them.

they are back to full price now which means they might not be an OTO at all

they are back to full price now which means they might not be an OTO at all

What's going on? They seemed to be £29.98 for a very short time yesterday and now they are back to £47.00. Did they ever get to air? Or the other "Fruit Salad" OTO? Is it possible they are going to be on this evening?

Neither of the above sets is currently showing at an OTO price so perhaps they are still deciding what to choose!:mysmilie_59:

What's going on? They seemed to be £29.98 for a very short time yesterday and now they are back to £47.00. Did they ever get to air? Or the other "Fruit Salad" OTO? Is it possible they are going to be on this evening?

nope neither have been to air & these are proberbly planned to be an OTO at a later date & i just happen to catch them

Yankee Candle Set of 3 All Things Fresh Large Jars
Item Number: 705677
QVC Price £47.00
One Time Only Price £29.98
P&P £2.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £14.99

The Yankee Candle All Things Fresh candle collection comprises large jar candles in three fragrances, Lavender, Cotton and Sunrise. Add clean, citrusy and floral fragrance to any room in your home with this delightful collection from Yankee Candle.

Burn time: 110 - 150 hours per candle

Contains:

1 x Lavender large jar candle (623g) a blend of lavender and heather
1 x Cotton large jar candle (623g) - sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon
1 x Sunrise large jar candle (623g) - a lemony citrus scent with hints of ginger and tea

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705677

£29.96 now + £5.95 postage but live again to order

The cupboard is overflowing, I had a duo arrive today,cbut this is too good to pass up!!! Well spotted!!

I've got this OTO trio. I've been burning the Lavender and it's very nice (if you like lavender!) - not a massive throw but I don't always want that. I can smell it ok all the same. The Sunrise is very much like the Sahara Sun in a World Journeys set early last year. I haven't lit that one yet, nor the Cotton, which is a clean laundry / washing powder smell as you would imagine.

As they mention citrus in the description, I wondered if Sunrise would be a bit like Early Sunrise. I really liked that. Still I like most of the Fresh family so no worries here! It is just the really cakey vanilla that I have to be careful of.

As they mention citrus in the description, I wondered if Sunrise would be a bit like Early Sunrise. I really liked that. Still I like most of the Fresh family so no worries here! It is just the really cakey vanilla that I have to be careful of.

Similar to me then on the scent preferences. Gosh, if it's like Early Sunrise... that's one of my favourites! With vanillas I only like the new vanilla candle which is actually proper vanilla and not cakey - not just YC have that problem with sickly vanillas...

I'm not a vanilla lover either, and I really, really dislike the smell of limes, but Vanilla Lime is still one of my favourite Yankee scents. I've never understood it.

Well yes, I love Vanilla Lime and Lavender Vanilla. And Sandalwood Vanilla come to that. I think they have made me very wary because of that Christmas Cupcake candle and others similar which are just too much like sitting next to an enormous cake rather than a candle.

Last night Rosa did not mention Early Sunrise as a similar smell to Sunrise ( and she always says she loved that one so think she would have) so that is a shame. She said two old ones I cannot remember.

Similar to me then on the scent preferences. Gosh, if it's like Early Sunrise... that's one of my favourites! With vanillas I only like the new vanilla candle which is actually proper vanilla and not cakey - not just YC have that problem with sickly vanillas...

Got you excited there for nothing I'm afraid MML. It is nothing like Early Sunrise and Rosa was correct (well of course!!) in saying it was a buttery smell. I reckoned it was quite vanilla/coconut like myself. But deffo not Early Sunrise.

Mine came today after ordering Thursday afternoon. (Second delivery this week too, sssh.)

Sunrise (like Sahara Sun which I was comparing it with) is like furniture polish to me - well, a furniture polish I've had anyway. I agree about the light coconutty element.

If anyone lives near Swindon it might be worth looking in the MacArthur glen Yankee outlet. Lots of 50% off and some 70% off and some us only scents.

Thank you for the feedback on the Sunrise fragrance Mazza - that's a real pity for me. I wish they would bring Early Sunrise back. I would call it sweet fresh and I just wish, when it was available I'd bulk-bought it. I need to see if it's still available in the US and try to get myself across there, I suppose.

Latest posts

Back