Yankee Candle QVC Black Friday Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Glowing Owl Scenterpiece with 6 Melt Cups
Item Number: 704960
QVC Price £48.00
Event Price £39.96
P&P £5.95

This wonderful Yankee Candle collection features a white, ceramic owl Scentrepiece and a selection of scented melt cups to burn inside. Light up your home whilst sitting back and relaxing with the true-to-life aromas of these gorgeous scents.

Contains:

1 x white owl Scentrepiece - (h x w x): 17.5cm x 15cm (6.9" x 5.9")
1 x Fluffy Towels Melt Cup (95.4g)
1 x Home Sweet Home Melt Cup (95.4g)
1 x Winter Garden Melt Cup (95.4g)
1 x Lemon Lavender Melt Cup (95.4g)
1 x Silver Birch Melt Cup (95.4g)
1 x Red Raspberry Melt Cup (95.4g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704960

Yankee Candle Set of 2 USA Special Cafe Au Lait Large Jars
Item Number: 705319
QVC Price £33.50
Event Price £27.48
P&P £5.95

This Cafe Au Lait duo from Yankee Candle was inspired by the American coffee shop culture, and contains two large jar candles in fragrances normally only available in the United States. Pop the kettle on, grab the morning papers and light one of these sweet-scently candles - you'll feel like you're in a Seattle coffee house in no time at all.

Contains:

1 x Cinnamon Vanilla large jar candle (623g) - an irresistible blend of ground cinnamon and rich vanilla inspired by horchata, a refreshing cold drink from Spain
1 x Hazelnut Coffee large jar candle (623g) - a full-bodied blend of Javan coffee with notes of macadamia nut, vanilla and cocoa bean

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705319

Yankee Candle Set of 2 USA Special Gingerbread & Vanilla Large Jars
Item Number: 705320
QVC Price £33.50
Event Price £27.48
P&P £5.95

A set of two large jar candles from Yankee Candle that you'd normally only find in the USA. Their tempting fragrances - Spicy Gingerbread and sweet French Vanilla - will transform your home into a busy bakery in minutes, without any of the mess!

Contains:

1 x Gingerbread large jar candle (623g) - spicy warm gingerbread, rich with nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar
1 x French Vanilla large jar candle (623g) - sweet and traditional, with a vanilla fragrance sourced from tropical orchid oils

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705320

If anyone lives near/goes to Boundary Mills in Rotherham (not sure about other stores), they had a massive pile of the YC Advent calendar £24.99 I think.

Darn it! I want both of those large jar duos and I really shouldn't! Help me someone - put me off one or both!

Darn it! I want both of those large jar duos and I really shouldn't! Help me someone - put me off one or both!

Can't Andik sorry! I got the Hazelnut Coffee one and the Sparkling Icicles Votive set to match the large jar holder I already have. They are beautiful!

Can't Andik sorry! I got the Hazelnut Coffee one and the Sparkling Icicles Votive set to match the large jar holder I already have. They are beautiful!

Oh heck ... I can't get them out of my mind now. I'll never sleep!

contented zzzzzzz

Oh heck ... I can't get them out of my mind now. I'll never sleep!

I'll sleep well tonight (after calming down following my last Yankee disaster) I've had rotten luck this year with Yankee
large jars and votives giving little scent and even less light. I recently received a Yankee basket containing a
pack of 12 x Candy cane tea lights. I lit 3 of them today. Each had a very short wick, and each pooled burying the wick after about 3 minutes. My love affair with Yankee is now over. I've seen lots to be tempted by but how much disappointment can I take? The only chink of light (no pun intended) is the savings I'll make on QVC prices and P&P. Can't decide whether Yankee overstretches itself making orders for QVC and cuts corners in doing so, or whether I'll get the same poor quality on the dreaded High St without the option of returning the duffers lol. Sweet dreams.

Loads of Yankee large jars coming up throughout the day in amazon's Black Friday deals.

I'll sleep well tonight (after calming down following my last Yankee disaster) I've had rotten luck this year with Yankee
large jars and votives giving little scent and even less light. I recently received a Yankee basket containing a
pack of 12 x Candy cane tea lights. I lit 3 of them today. Each had a very short wick, and each pooled burying the wick after about 3 minutes. My love affair with Yankee is now over. I've seen lots to be tempted by but how much disappointment can I take? The only chink of light (no pun intended) is the savings I'll make on QVC prices and P&P. Can't decide whether Yankee overstretches itself making orders for QVC and cuts corners in doing so, or whether I'll get the same poor quality on the dreaded High St without the option of returning the duffers lol. Sweet dreams.

Hope you did sleep well, misschris, as I did in the end. I've not had any really bad experiences with Yankee like you so although I don't blame you for giving up on them, I am some way from doing that yet. Since last night, I've managed to talk myself out of buying both duos above but I'm embarrassed to say I did buy one. Only myself to blame.

Loads of Yankee large jars coming up throughout the day in amazon's Black Friday deals.

How do you see what's coming up, Ellaaa? I can see Lightning Deals and swipe through a selection but it seems to be all gadgets and toys.

How do you see what's coming up, Ellaaa? I can see Lightning Deals and swipe through a selection but it seems to be all gadgets and toys.

On amazon's home page click on the orange black friday deals week banner. Scroll down to the lightning deals and on the right of your screen there's a 'category' drop down menu. Click on 'home and kitchen' and you should be able to scroll through all the current and upcoming deals there.

I hope that works for you, I do have amazon prime so I don't know whether that's letting me see more/see things differently or not.

On amazon's home page click on the orange black friday deals week banner. Scroll down to the lightning deals and on the right of your screen there's a 'category' drop down menu. Click on 'home and kitchen' and you should be able to scroll through all the current and upcoming deals there.

I hope that works for you, I do have amazon prime so I don't know whether that's letting me see more/see things differently or not.

Ah, got it, thank you very much. Now I know how it works, I'll be watching the Lightning Deals for the rest of the day, not just for Yankees. I've not been too tempted so far, thank goodness and reading through the "lightbulb moment" thread on here has given me pause for thought (I bought the Yankee duo above before that).

Ah, got it, thank you very much. Now I know how it works, I'll be watching the Lightning Deals for the rest of the day, not just for Yankees. I've not been too tempted so far, thank goodness and reading through the "lightbulb moment" thread on here has given me pause for thought (I bought the Yankee duo above before that).

It's quite addictive keeping your eye on the Lightning deals isn't it? Very important to have some discipline though and to only buy things to truly need/want.

It's quite addictive keeping your eye on the Lightning deals isn't it? Very important to have some discipline though and to only buy things to truly need/want.

It certainly is! Like you say, you have to be disciplined.

I have never seen the attraction of Yankee Candles but obviously there is one as lots of you love them. Everytime I have had a sniff when seen in a shop they (to me) smell very synthetic.All this trimming of wicks & the like, they are too high maintenance.

I have never seen the attraction of Yankee Candles but obviously there is one as lots of you love them. Everytime I have had a sniff when seen in a shop they (to me) smell very synthetic.All this trimming of wicks & the like, they are too high maintenance.

Count yourself luck, dear Silver Fox. I would be a very rich woman if I'd never discovered the (to me) delights of Yankee.

I am now a fan of them but took a long time to become one. I don't have anything close to the number some people have though. I also like to try other brands as well. I am very choosy with what scents I buy though and would not buy a large jar without usually testing it with a tart or votive first. Today was an exception as I bought the duo with hazelnut coffee as I know from the description that I will love that, and it is a hard to find one costing £21.99 on Yankee website as a limited edition. The Cinnamon Vanilla one that comes with it has my sister in law's name on it as it is right up her street!

I like to find bargain Yankees in scents I like in outlets and garden centers, and have them in different rooms. My foody ones on a shelf in the kitchen burned in the kitchen window, my floral ones like Tiare Flower and White Gardenia in the bedroom and my all time favourites like Christmas Eve, November Rain, plus all the others, in the living room. I use fresh, rain or coastal, watery themed votives in the bathrooms and downstairs loo. I have an electric burner upstairs and down, and soon will have a couple of scenterpieces too. I burn large jars when I am relaxing in the house for a while, and tarts when I want a quick burst over less time. The ritual of trimming the wicks is relaxing (I am a potterer -it's how I relax! ). I can reccommend buying a cheap £6 hurricane from Tesco to burn your large jars in, and pop an illuma lid on top. No tunnelling then!

I like to buy the scents that are limited edition and more difficult to find. I find the likes of lemon lavender, lilac blossom, vanilla lime and fresh cut roses quite boring these days. Some of the cheaper "world journeys" range are lovely, so are the Tesco simply home Yankee range. I have also recently tried Village Candles which are almost identical to Yankees but have 2 wicks. Much cheaper and so far very impressed. I am a new convert to Country Candles too. Yankees are my favourites but I have only paid full price for a large jar once, and that was for Country Heather from Yankees own website. Q had it in a trio, but I didn't want the other 2.

Sorry long post!

I am now a fan of them but took a long time to become one. I don't have anything close to the number some people have though. I also like to try other brands as well. I am very choosy with what scents I buy though and would not buy a large jar without usually testing it with a tart or votive first. Today was an exception as I bought the duo with hazelnut coffee as I know from the description that I will love that, and it is a hard to find one costing £21.99 on Yankee website as a limited edition. The Cinnamon Vanilla one that comes with it has my sister in law's name on it as it is right up her street!

I like to find bargain Yankees in scents I like in outlets and garden centers, and have them in different rooms. My foody ones on a shelf in the kitchen burned in the kitchen window, my floral ones like Tiare Flower and White Gardenia in the bedroom and my all time favourites like Christmas Eve, November Rain, plus all the others, in the living room. I use fresh, rain or coastal, watery themed votives in the bathrooms and downstairs loo. I have an electric burner upstairs and down, and soon will have a couple of scenterpieces too. I burn large jars when I am relaxing in the house for a while, and tarts when I want a quick burst over less time. The ritual of trimming the wicks is relaxing (I am a potterer -it's how I relax! ). I can reccommend buying a cheap £6 hurricane from Tesco to burn your large jars in, and pop an illuma lid on top. No tunnelling then!

I like to buy the scents that are limited edition and more difficult to find. I find the likes of lemon lavender, lilac blossom, vanilla lime and fresh cut roses quite boring these days. Some of the cheaper "world journeys" range are lovely, so are the Tesco simply home Yankee range. I have also recently tried Village Candles which are almost identical to Yankees but have 2 wicks. Much cheaper and so far very impressed. I am a new convert to Country Candles too. Yankees are my favourites but I have only paid full price for a large jar once, and that was for Country Heather from Yankees own website. Q had it in a trio, but I didn't want the other 2.

Sorry long post!

sunlight on snow is beautiful. i find the simply home range smells stronger than some of the housewarmer jars. the votives are much stronger than the more expensive range

sunlight on snow is beautiful. i find the simply home range smells stronger than some of the housewarmer jars. the votives are much stronger than the more expensive range

I bought Sunlight on Snow the other day. I have put it inside my Sparkling Icicles Jar holder (which is absolutely beautiful by the way- it's staying in the bay window all year round! ) I am going to light it in a minute. I forgot to say how much I like Yankee Candle accessories, especially at Christmas. The decorations go up tomorrow and pride of place next to my Sparkling Icicles Jar holder will be Christmas Eve candle standing in the snow globe holder and snow globe jar topper that was around a couple of years ago. I don't always think Yankee is the best value for candle holders though as I bought practically identical ones to Yankee from Lidl last year for 3.99 each! It really depends on what the item is. :)

Latest posts

Back