ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Yankee Candle Set of 3 Artisan Christmas Large Jars

QVC Price: £32.00

Super Bargain Price :£26.40

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...yword=701735&uattrmb&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Yankee Candle set of three Artisan Christmas large jars. These large jar candles come in three cosy winter scents of Pine, Christmas Candy and Christmas Day. Fill your home with festive cheer, with help from these deliciously tempting fragrances from Yankee Candle.

Contains:

•1 x large Artisan Pine jar candle (623g)
•1 x large Artisan Christmas Candy jar candle (623g)
•1 x large Artisan Christmas Day jar candle (623g)

All measurements are approximate

That'll be £10.78 per wankey handle then. That's good value?

well normal ones are £19.99 each for the same size so yes good value but the artisan ones are hit and miss

as they are made up of all left over ones that are mixed together to form new ones so aint worth the normal £19.99 price ive seen people sell these at £10 each before to sell them even

but these and the last ones dont sound that nice at all

I would give those a try but for the bliddy pine one. Bet it smells like loo cleaner! I appreciate the aim is to get a christmas tree smell with an artificial tree but that's only ok for me if you like the smell of real christmas trees and I don't.

I would give those a try but for the bliddy pine one. Bet it smells like loo cleaner! I appreciate the aim is to get a christmas tree smell with an artificial tree but that's only ok for me if you like the smell of real christmas trees and I don't.

Yes I agree.
I bought an 'Apple & Pine Needle' tart a couple of weeks ago and it was the worst thing I have ever had the misfortune to smell. Actual loo cleaner would have been nicer to be honest. It was really, really vile (and ironically, I do like the smell of real Christmas trees).

I agree I hate the pine fragrance's too , I had a Christmas tree wax tart and it gave me a headache, I guess with this set you could always burn two of the candles together to "dilute" the fragrance or "gift" one away :Wink:

What is the artisan range in yankee as I have never seen this before. Is it seconds or something like that as it so cheap compared to the other large jars .

What is the artisan range in yankee as I have never seen this before. Is it seconds or something like that as it so cheap compared to the other large jars .

Its basically all the remainders of the wax they have left over from a production run of there usual range of fragrance's , so the fragrances are always very unique but sometimes hit and miss. They used to call them Encore but later changed to Artisan.

These ones haven't been on air yet but at a guess if your a fan of the Xmas, food and spices type fragrances you will more than likely like these, if your more of a fan of the fresh/floral I doubt you will. :Smile:

Thanks for the heads up, Autumn. I shall wait to see them on a show to check the colours, but will TRY not to buy as have so many in stock!!!!!

I am currently burning an artisan cookie swap with cinnamon sugar and they smell very good together! You could not really tell which is the dearer one but I have read quite poor reviews of the strength of the artisan range. I always burn two candles together though so it doesn't affect me that much........ I feel a purchase coming on and it is beauty TSV time as well!

Its a pity they didn't do these artisan range in wax tarts, they could do a bumper set and allow us to mix the fragrances together, im sure alot more people would be tempted by that rather than the large jars :Sad:

OR, if they are as weak willed as I am on the YC front, tempted by BOTH.... I try to get matching tea lights and tarts for the "proper" candles I buy so the scent fills the room. I know some candles, not just the artisan range, are quite weak so feel the need to boost them up a bit. All adds to the expense but am addicted now.

I thought the AD tart sets they did this year were very good. The first one came with the electric warmer and then three more sets of just tarts, last one due end of this month. Hurrah!!! I only got them for the tarts but now absolutely love the electric warmer.

it wouldnt be a viable option to do these in tarts as basically these are all end of lines so to get rid of most of the wax they do these large jars as they take quite a lot of wax and would get rid of more quicker that way

Just gave in and bought these despite the vast stock already held! Mainly I wanted to comment on how nice it was to watch the programme with Simon Biaggi hosting with Rosa. No fake enthusiasm, no hard sell - just like on Country Candles at the weekend. He did not interrupt Rosa and there was no yelling in amazement ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY HOURS etc. etc. Whilst I can take Craig with Rosa as they seem to get on well, I do get fed up with Jill Franks seeming to put Rosa down and acting like a home décor guru, and there was the occasion recently when Clare Sutton was very sneery to Rosa along the lines of - you went on a BUS TRIP?? on your HONEYMOON?? OH DEAR ME!! This show was very calm and informative.

Last edited:
I buy my tarts from Yankee direct via ebay. A set of 10 tarts for £9.60 with free p and p. You can choose from 10 fresh, 10 flower, 10 food, 10 Christmas or 10 fruit smelling. They also do sets of tarts where you can pick your own, in multiples of 10. Cheaper than Q by a long chalk and they do jars, votives, sets etc.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/yankeedirect?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I think Yankee Direct and Yankee Doodle are both excellent. Really quick service from both.

Just gave in and bought these despite the vast stock already held! Mainly I wanted to comment on how nice it was to watch the programme with Simon Biaggi hosting with Rosa. No fake enthusiasm, no hard sell - just like on Country Candles at the weekend. He did not interrupt Rosa and there was no yelling in amazement ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY HOURS etc. etc. Whilst I can take Craig with Rosa as they seem to get on well, I do get fed up with Jill Franks seeming to put Rosa down and acting like a home décor guru, and there was the occasion recently when Clare Sutton was very sneery to Rosa along the lines of - you went on a BUS TRIP?? on your HONEYMOON?? OH DEAR ME!! This show was very calm and informative.

Ooo hope you like them , I will look forward to hearing what you think :mysmilie_59:

I buy my tarts from Yankee direct via ebay. A set of 10 tarts for £9.60 with free p and p. You can choose from 10 fresh, 10 flower, 10 food, 10 Christmas or 10 fruit smelling. They also do sets of tarts where you can pick your own, in multiples of 10. Cheaper than Q by a long chalk and they do jars, votives, sets etc.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/yankeedirect?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I buy most of my yankee from this buyer also. bought the red velvet 10 pack of tarts good price

Latest posts

Back