Yankee Candle Set of 3 Out of Africa Large Jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I know a few people wanted this set ......

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Out of Africa Large Jars

QVC Price: £46.00
Feature Price :£37.96
P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-704665

A set of three Out of Africa themed large jar candles from Yankee Candle featuring Kilimanjaro Stars, Egyptian Musk and Serengeti Sunset. Let this beautifully scented collection whisk you half-way across the world to enjoy the enticing fragrances of Africa.

Burn time per candle: 110 - 150 hours

Contains:
1 x Kilimanjaro Stars large jar candle (623g) - the scent of clear mountain air is laced with cool mint and earth patchouli to create a refreshing awakening fragrance
1 x Egyptian Musk large jar candle (623g) - captivating and relaxing the elegant mixture of musk, vanilla bean and cedarwood create a fragrance that will uplift the senses
1 x Serengeti Sunset large jar candle (623g) - offering a blend of fruit, citrus, lotus flower and amber, this fragrance celebrates the beauty of the African Sky

kilimanjaro stars smells like aftershave...midnight air candle. for that i wont be buying. the floral and musk sound lovely though

Remember the good old days when you knew what a candle was going to smell like according to its name? These stupid elaborate names really bug me.

Oh look it appeared on Facebook a couple of minutes after you posted it Autumn

the tsv is to bring people in buy the tsv and spend on two or three other items while your at it

I'm so tempted but have just got to resist. I've got six large jars coming on auto-deliveries in the next four weeks!

Wow AndiK that's some burn time right there!

Aaaagh, tell me about it! I daren't tot up how many hours of burn time my total stash would give me. I've got to be sensible tomorrow. Fortunately, I'm not wowed by the TSV at least.

I don't suppose it's possible for the details to appear and be spotted simultaneously? It kinda puts me off posting when I think I've spotted a new item or a One Time Only; I thought I was taking a risk posting the Flora Mare OTO earlier, but on the whole I'm happy for any advance notice, anywhere. Don't we all want the same thing; to know ahead of time so we can decide whether or not to buy?

:happy:

It would have to be something truely spectacular to make me break my embargo on ordering any more YC jars...

If I want to try stuff now, I'm looking out for the melts in the shops. They are easier to use, generally better throw, helluva lot cheaper, and take up less space in my groaning candle cupboard.

Plus - I'm loving the Price's set I bought recently - so I may defect completely.

Oh look it appeared on Facebook a couple of minutes after you posted it Autumn

Surprise Suprise some people love the limelight.

If only they credited their source.

Thanks ladies , Its like i have a stalker or something.

Its funny that the member in question started posting details on FB because he didnt like the fact another lady was "copying" his posts and not giving him credit, He actually scared the poor lady off Q Fb, Now hes the one copying but has sneakily blocked me so i cant see his posts, (Thanks Ellaaa )

I could say ALOT more but it will probably be deleted, but feel free to pm me anyone and i can tell you more details :).

I think someone on here has her hat pulled down to low so shes blinded by the truth :mysmilie_59:

Thank you very much for the heads up, Autumn. You are a godsend! I have just ordered my set. YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

I was surprised to see this collection, as I genuinely thought with the TSV including the Q3 fragrances in the votive form, we wouldn't see them in large jar form.

I'm going to stick with the TSV because I do want to try these new candles, but I really want that bag. lol!

There is a 4th jar coming to QVC from the Out of Africa range - Madagascan Orchid - does anybody know when the set of 4 will be available ?
I've been to Africa several times, would be nice to have the complete set of 4 to remind me of holidays

There is a 4th jar coming to QVC from the Out of Africa range - Madagascan Orchid - does anybody know when the set of 4 will be available ?
I've been to Africa several times, would be nice to have the complete set of 4 to remind me of holidays

QVC dont do set of 4 Jars basically what that means is you buy the set of 3 from Q & have to buy madagascan orchid elsewhere to complete the set

Latest posts

Back