Yankee Candle Set of 3 Picnic in the Park Large Jars OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Exclusive Picnic in the Park Large Jars
Item Number: 704313
QVC Price £45.00
One Time Only Price £32.94
P&P £5.95

A collection from Yankee Candle which brings together traditionally American scents reminiscent of a picnic in the park. Create a deliciously scented ambiance in any room with this set of three large jar candles.

Contains:

1 x Cotton Candy (623g) - the scent of this pier favourite is perfectly captured in all its pure, sticky sweet delight
1 x Coconut Bay (623g) - an intoxicating scent of wind-swept palms and coconut milk
1 x Granny Smith (623g) - the exhilarating tartness of crisp green apples picked right from the tree

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704313

had my set ordered

Amazing price. Thanks, SCW.

I had this set a few months ago and although I liked the Coconut Bay smelling it cold, I sold it on eBay because I have too many coconut candles. I made a few quid on it, even after P&P and fees. So I can't comment on the throw of that but I did find the Cotton Candy weak, did you?

Amazing price. Thanks, SCW.

I had this set a few months ago and although I liked the Coconut Bay smelling it cold, I sold it on eBay because I have too many coconut candles. I made a few quid on it, even after P&P and fees. So I can't comment on the throw of that but I did find the Cotton Candy weak, did you?

hehe this is what i mean even selling one would get quite a bit of this set back already its just too cheap for such a fab set

yeah we tend not to bother with reviews of candles & stuff as everyone is different & our noses ect smell things different

thats true scw but a lot of the reviews were negative re coconut bay in paticular. for qvc to be selling this so cheap "i smell a rat" lol anyone who like agood coconut candle try prices tropical coconu. very very strong and really lovely

Latest posts

Back