Yankee Candle Set of 3 Serenity Large Jars Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank AndiK. I think I would love them all, but went crazy in Clintons half price sale, not sure I can justify buying more until I've used some of my stash. That said I know I will be tempted especially with the easy pays. Opened my candle cupboard the other day & forgot I had so many. I've got 2 boxes of prices candles to use up as well. I think I'm bit of a candle junkie. Not good:mysmilie_493:

I am definitely a candle junkie - I'm also a bargain junkie and the two don't go well together! It's bad enough when a ferret like SCW comes up with a Yankee offer on QVC but beware also of those temptresses Autumn, boffy and shopperholic (*) with their suggestions of other brands because you'll suddenly find your stockpile expanding further.

(*There are others I could out but these three have led me astray more recently)

They just said on the lunchtime show that these are limited stock. That was quick!!!

I ordered mine on Friday and they are currently on the dreaded hub trailer via sorter! I had hoped they would get here today but, with luck, it will be tomorrow.

I am definitely a candle junkie - I'm also a bargain junkie and the two don't go well together! It's bad enough when a ferret like SCW comes up with a Yankee offer on QVC but beware also of those temptresses Autumn, boffy and shopperholic (*) with their suggestions of other brands because you'll suddenly find your stockpile expanding further.

(*There are others I could out but these three have led me astray more recently)

sorry !!!!!!!!:mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back