Yankee Candles Christmas Shows on Monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried the Lavender in this range from the last day of Yankee shows and it is reasonably strong - maybe not quite as good a throw as lavender scents in other Yankee ranges but not bad at all.

That's good to know. I love Yankee and it'd be a shame if this range started dominating the collection and was inferior quality, which would be so unlike QVC.. :wonder:

I reckon I shall have to get the Icicles set as well. I didn't get the AD when it was on Q as I thought blue was just wrong for an Xmas candle. Then I smelt it in a shop and loved it. Cranberry Ice was a favourite of mine, so guess that is another phone call to make! Anyone got a spare cupboard???

:mysmilie_59:

Yes, I fancy this set. I love Cranberry Ice and it's quite nice that it includes a summery one for now.

i ordered the 2 wick duo with the champagne bubbles... i was really drawn to those... heaven knows why :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha, me too! Like the sound of those fragrances.

3 special sets im posting now & 2 more to come

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Christmas Large Jars (Holiday Plum, Chocolate Peppermint & Bayberry)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705682

Thank for sharing SCW - I was very tempted by this lovely set..... and super excited to see it at an 'event price'... until I noticed that this special offer is only 6p less than the regular price of £30.00!!!!!.
So, I'm not feeling the need to rush and order any more!

Oops - I couldn't resist... whatever the 'saving'.... they're a super buy, all of them sound really nice, and I like the labels too!!

Latest posts

Back