Yankee Candles this weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Just to let you know that the whole range of Yankee is available online on the web with three EP's this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

They keep saying that all the items "on air" this weekend are, but infact ALL of YC is available this way if you purchase online. And considering they tend to show the same things on air over and over again, despite having five pages of fab stock online, this means that you get all the sets online under this offer. Take a peep online they have lots of exciting things that are not the same ole Clean Cotton, Fresh Cut Roses yawn.

I've bought some lovely yummy fruity ones wahoo.

I noticed that QVC now have the YC large jars Autumn Fragrances in stock. Don't know if they have gone to air yet...

Just what you want when the weather's getting hotter and the days are getting longer: candles.

What next: space heaters and electric blankets? :tongue:

I'm just about in the drought area, so apart from a few showers the weather's been bright and hot. :sun:

I'm off to a 40th birthday bbq party in a bit , I can safely say we can forget the bbq bit....

Ack, Donna, wish I'd seen that I've just come back from a wee outing from Belfast, would've had a look! Manged to catch some sun sitting outside , bliddy miserable and rainy now, there goes my plan to go for a stroll around the Sea Bangor festival.

Latest posts

Back