Yes, I know I'm old fashioned.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'Nancy Boy' & 'mincing' is so funny ( in your fun context of course)

:mysmilie_17: Craig is a bit of a Nancy Boy but I like him. I love that description too from "days of old" lol. If he wants to be involved in all the girlie stuff then no harm done. However, I did once see Craig getting very pee'd off when one of the fake tan men was flirting with him so if Craig doesn't want the attention then he shouldn't be overtly putting it out there.

CC

:mysmilie_17: Craig is a bit of a Nancy Boy but I like him. I love that description too from "days of old" lol. If he wants to be involved in all the girlie stuff then no harm done. However, I did once see Craig getting very pee'd off when one of the fake tan men was flirting with him so if Craig doesn't want the attention then he shouldn't be overtly putting it out there.

CC

Yes Craig has let rip on a few occasions at people, a few years ago he went ballistic at someone on Facebook over something he took completely the wrong way, so he does have a tendency to show his aggressive and rude side, when that "camp" mask slips.

Latest posts

Back