yong kim v join

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Some may know this already; but Yong Kim have got the exact same dress on the website that Join had as a tsv the other week ! maxi dress (although it only comes to the model's knees) with long sleeves and with side draped hem detail - £169. I cant give the item no or other colours as I cant get into item details the site keeps saying Webpage not recognised.

What I reckon is Join and Yong Kim are both in house brands like Cozee Homes and Northern nights, so now and again the "designs" will overlap because they're all "designed" exclusively for QVC, maybe the page won't open because they've been alerted to their error.

I thought that yesterday during a YK hour .Claire Sutton was wearing a long dress with a gathered hem on one side,and I was sure I'd seen it or very similar with Join. I don't like either brand but they do seem to be morphing into one.

I can't remember the details but the recent Join TSV was definitely a tunic and not a dress.

I prefer Yong Kim to Join clothes. Yong Kim clothes hang better whereas Join clothes are just big and somehow does not flatter the body. They are both expensive for what they are.

yong kim v join

I wouldn't be able to tell them apart, but imo both YK and J are shapeless and over priced.

I always tell myself I'm getting over my YK high price obsession ,then they have more shows and I'm amazed all over again.

Both brands are probably made by the same Indian/Chinese/Vietnamese/Taiwanese factory where workers are paid pennies per hour and yes I know cheaper brands probably also buy stuff made by underpaid workers but when clothes and jewellery ( think BW here ) sell for such highly inflated prices, it kind of doubles the insult IMO.

Join is made in Greece. Says so on the label on the top I'm wearing. Join suits me but I can see why it wouldn't suit everyone and much as I love it I don't think it always works for every shape and size.

I only have one Yong Kim dress and that didn't come from QVC. I love it.

I agree the pieces are expensive but I'm happy to pay the price for the pieces I want. Today I'm wearing a Join soft knit top that was probably £60 with a £15 top underneath and £19.50 trousers from M&S. Mix and match works for me.

Yes mix and match probably works pretty well if it suits you .Price wise I'm amazed every time i see the ranges but can't really criticise what people spend their money on.

join is not a made for qvc brand they sell through smaller boutiques. i have more join than yong kim but i am recently preferring yong kim. join is a little hit and miss for me but the fabric is usually spot on for softness and quality maybe a tad nicer than yong kim.

Latest posts

Back