Yong Kim Crinkle V Neck Tunic OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yong Kim Crinkle V Neck Tunic with Mesh Sleeves & Godet Panels
Item Number: 136915
QVC Price £90.00
One Time Only Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

A block colour tunic boasting a V-neckline, contrasting godet panels and long mesh sleeves. This flared tunic from Kim & Co is perfect for wearing over jeans or trousers for a casual, relaxed style.

50% viscose, 50% polyester; contrast: 100% polyester
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: 10: 86.4cm (34"), 12: 91.4cm (36"), 14: 96.5cm (38"), 16: 101.6cm (40"), 18: 106.7cm (42")
Length: 10: 73.7cm (29"), 12: 74.9cm (29.5"), 14: 76.2cm (30"), 16: 77.5cm (30.5"), 18: 78.7cm (31")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.136915

I've been watching the latest YK show. I'm really shocked at the prices. They've got even more expensive. One thing that looked about the size of a handkerchief was almost £100 - barely covered the bust one one side and then dipped to hip length the other - what's that all about?

Even at that price it's ridiculous, I bought six different coloured viscose tops delivered for five pounds less than that specimen, from IW, they wasn't creased though, maybe looking like you slept in it is now "bang on trend" :mysmilie_15:

I popped into my local charity shop and they had a couple of YK items - I think it was a top and a waistcoat although to be honest they looked like a couple of vomit coloured rags. I was speaking to the manager and she had reduced the price from £10 per item to £5 per item and still no-one was buying them (I can't say I blame them right enough!). So I can truthfully say that having actually seen the items in the flesh so to speak no way hosay would I ever be persuaded to part with my hard earned cash on this range. I did donate a fiver to the charity though on the understanding that I did not have to take away said YK items LOL :mysmilie_17:

Even at that price it's ridiculous, I bought six different coloured viscose tops delivered for five pounds less than that specimen, from IW, they wasn't creased though, maybe looking like you slept in it is now "bang on trend" :mysmilie_15:

Sorry, sorry my mistake.........£10 less.

I popped into my local charity shop and they had a couple of YK items - I think it was a top and a waistcoat although to be honest they looked like a couple of vomit coloured rags. I was speaking to the manager and she had reduced the price from £10 per item to £5 per item and still no-one was buying them (I can't say I blame them right enough!). So I can truthfully say that having actually seen the items in the flesh so to speak no way hosay would I ever be persuaded to part with my hard earned cash on this range. I did donate a fiver to the charity though on the understanding that I did not have to take away said YK items LOL :mysmilie_17:

Is there any way you could forward this comment to QVC ? (perhaps via their Facebook ?) its priceless !!!! I've noticed one way of ensuring comments like these get seen, is to do it the old fashioned way, send it written through the post and addressed 'properly' to either one of the presenters, or the Head of the Presenters. Everyone likes to open an envelope !!

As I said on another thread they don't wash very well and quickly look shabby in my opinion.Ingrid Tarrant spent a lot of her show talking about how wonderfully they washed time and again ,even if you don't follow the instructions and use the hand wash programme.She reckoned she washes hers on 30 degrees sometimes 40 and there's no difference. She washes them over and over and has done for years.

I've been watching the latest YK show. I'm really shocked at the prices. They've got even more expensive. One thing that looked about the size of a handkerchief was almost £100 - barely covered the bust one one side and then dipped to hip length the other - what's that all about?

I was just thinking the same ..two of the four garments Ingrid is wearing cost £234 ..very few under £100 ..how they can justify the price I don`t know .... they don`t have to as it seems people must think its worth it because it sells ..... and of course they must consider it to be a real designer brand ...... Ideal World`s recent POD three dipped hem tops for £20 !! You could have bought all the choices for less than one YK of a similar style .... Ingrid`s choice of spots and stripes certainly made you look ...for all the wrong reasons !!

I was just thinking the same ..two of the four garments Ingrid is wearing cost £234 ..very few under £100 ..how they can justify the price I don`t know .... they don`t have to as it seems people must think its worth it because it sells ..... and of course they must consider it to be a real designer brand ...... Ideal World`s recent POD three dipped hem tops for £20 !! You could have bought all the choices for less than one YK of a similar style .... Ingrid`s choice of spots and stripes certainly made you look ...for all the wrong reasons !!

I bought two packs of three, six lovely colours too, delivered for £45, it's not even a case of buy cheap buy twice either, as Ingrid T insists, because they're viscose they wash and dry great, look as good as when I first opened the packet...........I'm happy Shopper. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back