Yong Kim Crinkle Button Through Cardigan OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yong Kim Crinkle Button Through Cardigan
Item Number: 157704
QVC Price £115.00
One Time Only Price £64.98
P&P £5.95

This crinkle fabric Yong Kim cardigan has a V-neckline and central front button fastenings, plus front pockets and a sharkbite hemline. A wardrobe essential that will go with anything.

Long sleeves
50% polyester, 50% viscose
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: 10: 96.5cm (38"), 12: 101.6cm (40"), 14: 106.7cm (42"), 16: 111.8cm (44"), 18: 116.8cm (46")
Hip: 10: 93.9cm (37"), 12: 96.5cm (38"), 14: 99.1cm (39"), 16: 101.6cm (40"), 18: 104.1cm (41")
Length: 10: 69.9cm (27.5"), 12: 71.1cm (28"), 14: 72.4cm (28.5"), 16: 73.7cm (29"), 18: 74.9cm (29.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157704

It looks like the floor rags my granny used to use.Its still over priced. They'd have to pay me to take that.

I'm still astonished that so many YK thing sell out at the prices they charge - and Ingrid said emphatically on her last show that yes, YK is a real person. I'm so confused about this as I've read loads that say it's just a brand new. Does anyone know for sure?

I'm still astonished that so many YK thing sell out at the prices they charge - and Ingrid said emphatically on her last show that yes, YK is a real person. I'm so confused about this as I've read loads that say it's just a brand new. Does anyone know for sure?

Someone on Q`s facebook page has posted that Debbie Flint finally admitted on air that YK is a QVC own brand. Personally I think YK is a bit like Santa Claus. Some believe she exists and some don`t. I think people like to justify the extortionate prices by convincing themselves it`s actually a designer brand when in reality it`s produced by Comfy US and sold up and down the US States by many bricks and mortar shops as well as websites and is also available on Amazon US. It wouldn`t surprise me if Q didn`t have a big share in the Comfy US brand and have simply renamed it to kid UK customers into thinking it`s made by a tiny little woman who lives as a recluse, just like Santa Claus lives in the North Pole with only elves for company. I`ll cut and paste the fb comment below but leave off the posters ID.

Debbie has just said Yong Kim is QVC own make. At last the truth as we were told so many stories about this imaginary woman......well done Debbie.

Someone on Q`s facebook page has posted that Debbie Flint finally admitted on air that YK is a QVC own brand. Personally I think YK is a bit like Santa Claus. Some believe she exists and some don`t. I think people like to justify the extortionate prices by convincing themselves it`s actually a designer brand when in reality it`s produced by Comfy US and sold up and down the US States by many bricks and mortar shops as well as websites and is also available on Amazon US. It wouldn`t surprise me if Q didn`t have a big share in the Comfy US brand and have simply renamed it to kid UK customers into thinking it`s made by a tiny little woman who lives as a recluse, just like Santa Claus lives in the North Pole with only elves for company. I`ll cut and paste the fb comment below but leave off the posters ID.

Debbie has just said Yong Kim is QVC own make. At last the truth as we were told so many stories about this imaginary woman......well done Debbie.

But Ingrid said emphatically that yes, YK is a real person, alive and kicking and living in the US. She certainly is mysterious when not one iota of info can be found about this reclusive and shy person.

I know YK is not areal designer ,just a name to give that impression of exclusivity.

The idea that Ingrid is an ambassador because she loved the clothes and discussed it with Pipa outside of Q and that's how she came to represent them on Q is also not quite true.i saw Ingrid give an interview on the Style channel where she says she came for a screen test for another brand, she didnt do well and didnt like the brand and was offerred YK instead.

I always got the impression IT loved the designer brand before it ever came to Q and wore it all the time.

All bull xxxx. Lies all the way and rubbish at high prices. Worst range on Q Ingrid looks like a bag lady most of the time.

Was there not a story of Ingrid bumping into Yong as she described her being petite etc :mysmilie_7:

We've often described QVC's fashions as being akin to the Emperor's new clothes. It seems that QVC took that as a suggestion and invented this range to make monkies of their customers. Someone was probably testing stuff at home, messed up the washing machine settings, and presto, designer crumple was born.

They must be guffawing all the way to the bank.

Was there not a story of Ingrid bumping into Yong as she described her being petite etc :mysmilie_7:

She has said she met her and shes very shy and retiring which is why she won't appear on Q.im sure Q know that people don't believe she's real because they keep stressing she is a real person. There may be a person working for Comfy Apparel with the name but I don't believe she is a stand alone designer toiling away with her exclusive designs. They have to justify the pricing somehow.

Last edited:

Real story: Ingrid did not have her glasses on that day. So excited to be chosen as the ambassador of the brand, spotted a small North Korean Dictator shopping in Harrods. Bounced over and started cooing over the wonderful fashion Yong designs, he just went with it. :mysmilie_15:

She has said she met her and shes very shy and retiring which is why she won't appear on Q.im sure Q know that people don't believe she's real because they keep stressing she is a real person. There may be a person working for Comfy Apparel with the name but I don't believe she is a stand alone designer toiling away with her exclusive designs. They have to justify the pricing somehow.

They're at great pains today to prove she's real, even telling us how tall she is and reiterating the "very shy" storyline, which is why there are no photos of her anywhere to be seen. I think someone from Q must be reading here and doing their utmost to stamp out the doubters point of view.

If they admit she isn't a person then they might have to start justifying the prices for clothes that often look like rags.

However I'm probably in a minority because I notice the crinkle cardigan sold out ,but I can't help feeling its hype that sells these things.

We've often described QVC's fashions as being akin to the Emperor's new clothes. It seems that QVC took that as a suggestion and invented this range to make monkies of their customers. Someone was probably testing stuff at home, messed up the washing machine settings, and presto, designer crumple was born.

They must be guffawing all the way to the bank.

I reckon Young Dim slept in a tatty old t-shirt and when "she" woke up the Young Dim crinkle range was born. :mysmilie_17:

What I don't get though is, why would a painfully shy woman, who's too shy to even take her own photo, chose a career where all eyes would be on her and her designs. I know, it's simply because the woman doesn't exist.

Seems Dale has been pushed out of the trenches to state he will get a photo of Yong Kim and show it on air. Warning to any Korean women walking past QVC Towers, you might find yourself dragged in an photographed.:mysmilie_17:

As someone else has said on Facebook, you do not become a designer without having yourself out there.

I well remember the whole debacle of YK coming to Q and NO ONE was allowed to meet her, it was only the chosen few by appointment. IT was not part of the delegation chosen but guess what, later the story was changed to IT being granted an audience, thus the description of her being petite etc.

A load of who shot John if you ask me.

Actually unlike most others I do like some of the range but they are not worth the money and you do need many pieces to achieve the layered look, they are awful with your normal wardrobe pieces. Also the quality has gone to hell in a handcart and it wasn't anything special to start with.

Latest posts

Back