You ARE the weakest link....Goodbye!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Planned to tune in to the new footwear range, Khrio...then I saw who was presenting it. Any show AD is on, I couldn't force myself to watch. I will check what is in the show online. So many people make negative comments about her presenting style, that I am convinced the Q just don't care what it's customers think.

I find her voice really harsh and hard to listen to, it definitely doesn't make for enjoyable viewing in my opinion.

Planned to tune in to the new footwear range, Khrio...then I saw who was presenting it. Any show AD is on, I couldn't force myself to watch. I will check what is in the show online. So many people make negative comments about her presenting style, that I am convinced the Q just don't care what it's customers think.

Clearly QVC don't care as there are more negative comments made about JF and DF than AD and they are both still there.

IMO the guest is even more irritating than AD.... DARLING... :headbang:

You were right! I put it on whilst I had a spot of lunch but my goodness. She is sooo strident and her guest, Julian, is just about matching her, DARLING. Apparently he is a celebrity stylist. I think he could be a good laugh and a rather jolly guest but needs to be paired with someone less screechy, well someone really quiet preferably. I am giving up now, it is all too much,

It's no wonder the country got into debt ...are people really spending there money on this stuff....and I'm shocked that they said earlier about some high heel shoes...." You could even have an alcoholic drink wearing these and now worry about your balance" ...omg ...what an irresponsible thing to say ....( or is it just me ?) .....

Anne's voice is a bit too much after a while, she always seems really hyper.
Debbie Greenwood was always my favorite presenter, she was so down to earth and had a great sense of humour. I liked Julian too. Pippa is on now which had me reaching for the remote. I cannot tolerate Pippa under any circuumstance. She isn't capable of talking, she just shouts and yells every time she opens her mouth. It's like naills down a blackboard for me hearing her.

Last edited:
I also liked Debbie Greenwood, but Jilly is my favourite of the current lot. Sara Griffiths is now in number one least favourite position, very closely followed by Debbie Flint.

Clearly QVC don't care as there are more negative comments made about JF and DF than AD and they are both still there.

I wonder what feedback QVC DO take into account. It's not in their interest to stick people on screen who will annoy viewers, unless they happen to make us buy!

I often wonder just how representative the members of this forum actually are.

We don't seem to like very much about Q any more judging by our postings but it isn't even registering on Q's radar so who is singing from the wrong hymn sheet -us or Q?

I think that by the time they take the hint it will all have gone down the Swanee. As someone here has said as each of us old timers drop off a new green customer comes along to take our place, just wonder how long that can go on for. At least we were not disillusioned for a good few years but I don't think the newbies will last that long.

Latest posts

Back