Zoe Phillips' Prostrong Nails

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just bite my nails - no splitting, no cracking: no nails! :wink:

i hate my nails.so fragile are mine that i cannot make my bed without them splitting and fraying like wafers.

i am using opi nail envy atm but this covers the peels/splits/tears but nothing else.use avoplex every night and rubber gloves most of the time. destined to have the worse nails ever.

may try prostrong when nail envy is finished.:down:

poor you, you sound even worse off than me! Maybe we should start a "Bad Nails Forum"..! I found that anything I painted on started mine off with the splitting & peeling hence I concentrate on creams, oils etc to rub in instead. I think (bearing in mind I've been trying to have nice nails for about 50 years now!) that I've tried practically everything there is to try, with minimum success - very disappointing! :sad:

I just bite my nails - no splitting, no cracking: no nails! :wink:

I don't know whether it's an old wives' tale but I've heard that nail-biters, if they stop biting, grow lovely long, strong nails - so maybe I should try that as everything else has failed! Perhaps you could try it Klarion and let us know!:nod:

I don't know whether it's an old wives' tale but I've heard that nail-biters, if they stop biting, grow lovely long, strong nails - so maybe I should try that as everything else has failed! Perhaps you could try it Klarion and let us know!:nod:

I have tried: but when my nails get to a certain length I just HAVE to bite them :headbang:

THey don't seem to be too bad though (well, until I chew the ends off, anyway)

I bit my nails as a child and in my teens decided to grow them. Once you see them start to grow and look good the desire to bite them diminishes. Result strong healthy nails. I'm not saying this works for everyone but it did for me.

I have tried: but when my nails get to a certain length I just HAVE to bite them :headbang:

THey don't seem to be too bad though (well, until I chew the ends off, anyway)

I was also one of those people who bit their nails from the time I first had teeth until my late thirties. Eventually stopped biting, a I started a temporary job where I had to handle raw meat (careful, Klarionthewitchboy - if reading) and wear gloves all day, so nails simply weren't available for biting without getting a mouthful of rubber as well.
And when I finished work was too scared too bite them in case something nasty was still lurking (despite being in gloves and lots of handwashing all day).
Don't do that job any more, but have never bitten since.
Granted, it is a bit drastic and "off the wall" as a cure though......
:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back