Lenovo TSV 29/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lenovo S6000 10.1" 16GB Quad Core Android 4.2 Tablet with Accessories
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.504333

Lenovo S6000 10.1" Android tablet with case and Bluetooth keyboard. Powered by the very latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, this ultra-portable tablet features an intuitive 10.1" HD touchscreen display for crisp, rich colour, an impressive quad-core processor for fast and fluid performance and access to Google Plays vast selection of books, films, songs, apps, games and more. The perfect device for any first-time tablet user, the Lenovo S6000 is ideal for work and play both at home and on the go.

Added value - we’ve included a case that is designed to perfectly fit your device, a screen protector to help avoid any scratches and a Bluetooth keyboard for ultimate productivity.

Entertainment on the go - weighing only 560g and at only 8mm thick, this tablet is slim, light and comfortable to hold - perfect for slipping into your handbag when out and about!

Power and performance - enjoy fast and fluid performance whether you’re streaming entertainment or surfing the web with the impressive quad-core processor and 1GB RAM - plus the battery lasts for up to nine hours too (depending on usage).

A stunning display for all your media - get the most out of your photos and videos with the 1280 x 800 pixel HD display. Plus, if you want to share your Lenovo's display with your family you can hook it up to your big screen TV via the micro HDMI port.

Ready right out of the box - comes preloaded with some of the most popular applications, plus you'll have access to thousands of apps, movies, music and books through the Google Play store.

Micro USB On-The-Go - allows you to reverse the normal connection from the S6000 to another device so your tablet can charge your phone or MP3 player and utilise data on an external USB drive (cable not included).

Find out more - view our Tablet Guide for hints and tips.

Surf the web and connect to other devices with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Enjoy your music and movies with crystal-clear sound from the dual speakers
The 16GB memory provides plenty of room for your multimedia and apps (expandable up to 64GB with the micro SD card slot)
Features a front-facing camera for video calling friends and family, and a rear-facing camera with an LED flash and 30fps video recording
Allows you to create your own personal folders for super-quick access to your favourite apps
Work smarter with access to emails, banking and word and excel documents
Get creative with basic editing abilities for photos, documents and card making

What’s in the box?
Lenovo S6000 tablet
Charging cable
Instruction booklet

Added value:
Case
Screen protector
Bluetooth keyboard

Technical specifications:
Display: 10.1" 10-point touchscreen HD display; 1280x800 resolution
Processor: MT8125 1.2GHz quad core
Audio: dual speakers
Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Storage: 16GB internal memory (up to 64GB micro SD card support)
RAM: 1GB
Camera: front: 0.3M; rear: 5.0M; video recording 30fps
Battery: 6300mAh
Battery Life: around nine hours depending on usage
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
Ethernet: RJ45
Preloaded apps (availability and support vary by region): AccuWeather, Evernote, Kingsoft Office, Skype, Norton Mobile Security, Rara.com, FilmOn, PrintShare, Zinio, ES File Explorer, Sugarsync, Push Out and Lenovo Registration
Dimensions: 26.1cm x 18.2cm x 0.8cm (10.2" x 7.1" x 0.3")
Weight: 560g

Input/output
1 x micro HDMI
1 x micro USB On-The-Go
1 x micro SD

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

Looking forward to it - thanks. Bought a Lenovo tablet as a Christmas present last year and it's been excellent value for money.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.504333

Lenovo S6000 10.1" Android tablet with case and Bluetooth keyboard. Powered by the very latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, this ultra-portable tablet features an intuitive 10.1" HD touchscreen display for crisp, rich colour, an impressive quad-core processor for fast and fluid performance and access to Google Plays vast selection of books, films, songs, apps, games and more. The perfect device for any first-time tablet user, the Lenovo S6000 is ideal for work and play both at home and on the go.

Added value - we’ve included a case that is designed to perfectly fit your device, a screen protector to help avoid any scratches and a Bluetooth keyboard for ultimate productivity.

Entertainment on the go - weighing only 560g and at only 8mm thick, this tablet is slim, light and comfortable to hold - perfect for slipping into your handbag when out and about!

Power and performance - enjoy fast and fluid performance whether you’re streaming entertainment or surfing the web with the impressive quad-core processor and 1GB RAM - plus the battery lasts for up to nine hours too (depending on usage).

A stunning display for all your media - get the most out of your photos and videos with the 1280 x 800 pixel HD display. Plus, if you want to share your Lenovo's display with your family you can hook it up to your big screen TV via the micro HDMI port.

Ready right out of the box - comes preloaded with some of the most popular applications, plus you'll have access to thousands of apps, movies, music and books through the Google Play store.

Micro USB On-The-Go - allows you to reverse the normal connection from the S6000 to another device so your tablet can charge your phone or MP3 player and utilise data on an external USB drive (cable not included).

Find out more - view our Tablet Guide for hints and tips.

Surf the web and connect to other devices with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Enjoy your music and movies with crystal-clear sound from the dual speakers
The 16GB memory provides plenty of room for your multimedia and apps (expandable up to 64GB with the micro SD card slot)
Features a front-facing camera for video calling friends and family, and a rear-facing camera with an LED flash and 30fps video recording
Allows you to create your own personal folders for super-quick access to your favourite apps
Work smarter with access to emails, banking and word and excel documents
Get creative with basic editing abilities for photos, documents and card making

What’s in the box?
Lenovo S6000 tablet
Charging cable
Instruction booklet

Added value:
Case
Screen protector
Bluetooth keyboard

Technical specifications:
Display: 10.1" 10-point touchscreen HD display; 1280x800 resolution
Processor: MT8125 1.2GHz quad core
Audio: dual speakers
Operating system: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Storage: 16GB internal memory (up to 64GB micro SD card support)
RAM: 1GB
Camera: front: 0.3M; rear: 5.0M; video recording 30fps
Battery: 6300mAh
Battery Life: around nine hours depending on usage
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
Ethernet: RJ45
Preloaded apps (availability and support vary by region): AccuWeather, Evernote, Kingsoft Office, Skype, Norton Mobile Security, Rara.com, FilmOn, PrintShare, Zinio, ES File Explorer, Sugarsync, Push Out and Lenovo Registration
Dimensions: 26.1cm x 18.2cm x 0.8cm (10.2" x 7.1" x 0.3")
Weight: 560g

Input/output
1 x micro HDMI
1 x micro USB On-The-Go
1 x micro SD

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate

Thought it may be a tablet, worth a look. Love the battery life. Any idea on price, SCW? Amazon have it, without the keyboard - imo, an essential extra - for £222.31. Thanks.

Last edited:

QVC Price: £289.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£249.96

P&P: £8.95

lenovo.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lenovo-S6000-1...04333.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@33ba33ba

QVC Price: £289.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£249.96

P&P: £8.95

View attachment 9392

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lenovo-S6000-1...04333.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@33ba33ba

Thanks, Autumn, I can start breathing easier again! Thought it would have been on EP, however. For me, EP is a psychological thing; it doesn't seem as extravagant paying for it over, say, 3 months, as opposed to £250+ in one go. I think the Q will miss out on quite a few sales , if it isn't offered on EP. Interestingly, the tsv price is exactly divisible by 2, 3 and 4, so they could offer it on EP. I was considering an iPad v Lenovo s6000 and, due to the EP, I was leaning toward the latter. I may go for the iPad now. Not from the Q, so it will be a one payment purchase.

Last edited:
Thanks, Autumn, I can start breathing easier again! Thought it would have been on EP, however. For me, EP is a psychological thing; it doesn't seem as extravagant paying for it over, say, 3 months, as opposed to £250+ in one go. I think the Q will miss out on quite a few sales , if it isn't offered on EP. Interestingly, the tsv price is exactly divisible by 2, 3 and 4, so they could offer it on EP. I was considering an iPad v Lenovo s6000 and, due to the EP, I was leaning toward the latter. I may go for the iPad now. Not from the Q, so it will be a one payment purchase.

It may well be , easy pay wont be on till the launch though

it is on easy pay!! as every TSV is till there birthday and all electrical TSV's are usually on easy pay and the easy pay wont come into effect until it is launched

You can definitely get it cheaper online but without the accessories. Although on Lenovo's US website it is on there for $249 (includes keyboard, headphones, and a VGA converter, I think). I have still gone for it as I have been gagging to buy a tablet for ages and this seems to tick all the boxes, I just wish they have 2 buying options, one with and without the extras. This will help knock the price right down. Anyway this will do until I can buy the new ipad when it comes out.

For once I think the extras are actually reasonably good...keyboard, case and screen protector. Better than the complete crap that comes bundled with the iPads from Q!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back