ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Peony Hydrangeas Roses & Berries Vase Arrangement In Gift Bag

QVC Price: £30.50
Today's Special Value Price :£23.98
P&P: £0.00

http://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Hydrange...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-703728

This realistic-looking posy of faux hydrangea, dogwood rose and hypericum berries is set in still water inside a clear bottleneck vase, and comes already gift-wrapped with tissue paper and a Peony gift bag. Give a beautiful gift that will complement any interior with this vibrant arrangement by Peony.

Ready to give - this stylish display comes already gift-wrapped and ready to pass on, or to keep for yourself. With a choice of colours, including White, Pink and Magenta, it will make the perfect present that will offer year-round colour.

Luscious and long-lasting - the lifelike hydrangea and rose feature pretty blowsy blooms which are brought to life by the realistic foliage and green berries. Requiring no watering or trimming, this arrangement will brighten any room for years to come.

Easy elegance - created with the QVC customer in mind, the hand-made arrangement offers exceptional value and comes with free postage and packing, so you can choose a fresh-looking floral gift without the fuss.

Arrangement height: 37cm (14.6"); diameter: 29cm (11.4")

What’s in the box?

1 x Peony arrangement in glass vase
Tissue paper wrapping
1 x Peony gift bag

White option:

1 x blousy white hydrangea
1 x stem of white dogwood rose with two heads
2 x stems of green hypericum berries
1 x bottleneck vase
Pink option:

1 x blousy pink hydrangea
1 x stem of pink dogwood rose with two heads
1 x bottleneck vase
Magenta option:

1 x blousy magenta hydrangea
1 x stem of magenta dogwood rose with two heads
1 x bottleneck vase
Behind the brand
Renowned for their exquisite range of hand-crafted faux flower displays created on the Ruckley Estate in Shropshire, Peony brings you beautiful floral home decorations to enjoy all year round.

Direct despatch - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery, UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

Which reminds me.. I need to order a funeral wreath for next Wednesday of 'proper fragrant flarrs'

I'm not normally a fan of 'faux flaaars', but there is no p & p on this, AND because my Laura Ashley curtains are the palest green with a huge white hydrangea print, then I've gawn for the white to correspond. Here's hoping they're as good as the hype.

Oh well, decision made. I fancied the Magenta one but it's sold out now anyway. Never mind, saved myself £25.00 I suppose.

Now dont forget according to the DB Flint school of accounting you can now buy something at £50 - £25 you were going to spend and £25 that you have saved.

Yes I actually heard her come out this that one!

Now dont forget according to the DB Flint school of accounting you can now buy something at £50 - £25 you were going to spend and £25 that you have saved.

Yes I actually heard her come out this that one!

Ha ha. Is there nothing that woman won't say for a sale?
Remember when she suggested that the recent flood victims should treat themselves to some Spanx to cheer themselves up?

She's creative, I'll give her that!

I've actually gone for two!! The magenta & the pink. I've never purchased these before so hoping they will be nice. Going to give the magenta one to my mum & dad for their anniversary which is two days before xmas. Usually give my mum flowers but knowing that she loves faux flower arrangements, thought this would be a nice idea. The pink one is for me:grin:

i went for all 3 in the end. one will be for my mum for christmas, not sure which colour yet though.

Good job I wasn't interested as it is only available to UK mainland customers.

I just don't understand why this is the case with some items, there is no good reason as often the items are sold in some shops anyway

I didn't order the TSV, but I've bought a couple of Peony items before and deliveries take foreverrrrrrr.

I've received the white option, its lovely! not quite as large as I had in mind, but still a lovely size... Not sure why the other 2 haven't arrived yet, maybe they doing it by colour.

Just had a delivery. Both the pink & magenta have arrived. Can't say I'm blown away. They are ok for what I paid. I think next time I purchase from Peony I will get some a bit more expensive. The ones I want have been on wait list for months. Hope they come back in stock.

they did look the money paid but as per usual they were saying that something similar on the peony site was for £59 plus postage. i did not believe them.

My white one arrived 2 days ago. Its ok, but it certainly wasn't worth paying anymore for it, and I thought the petals on the Hydrangea were a bit 'squashed' looking (although I did notice this on the white one on the tv)

Latest posts

Back