Elemis TSV 12/02/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So who’s buying this one?

I think it’s really great value and nice to have some basics in bigger sizes.
I gave convinced myself I only need one set…
Think I have talked myself out of it, don't need any toner, got enough cleansers to last me a year and would prefer the ultra rich pcmc, so will give this a miss, well that's what I am saying now, but may cave in

So who’s buying this one?

I think it’s really great value and nice to have some basics in bigger sizes.
I gave convinced myself I only need one set…
I may be tempted.
Their balms last for ages.
Not tried the other 2 products so it may be time.

Just bought 2 Liz Earle Superskin in Neroli love love love this moisturiser. The Elemis moisturiser is nice in the rich if you can get it in a bundle or TSV. Wading through the serenity 200ml balm atm. Its a nice scent tbh and with the cold winter its actually a blessing. You need very little and it lasts for months and months.

Last edited:
Just bought 2 Liz Earle Superskin in Neroli love love love this moisturiser. The Elemis moisturiser is nice in the rich if you can get it in a bundle or TSV. Wading through the serenity 200ml balm atm. Its a nice scent tbh and with the cold winter its actually a blessing. You need very little and it lasts for months and months.
I got a 50ml pot of the Elemis rich moisturiser with the bliss capsules, and a very nice bag…
Its on a special offer now for around £66

I used the LE Superskin Neroli for years & liked it then switched to Elemis but maybe time for a change again? I think your skin gets used to a product & then needs a wake-up change! Here I go, mid 70’s and still looking for the ‘Holy Grail’!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleanse, Soothe & Protect 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 248252
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £70.98
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £23.66

Unleash the power of Pro-Collagen on your daily skincare routine with this three-piece collection from Elemis. Boasting a trio of hero formulas that create a whole skincare regimen, the collection features a generous supersize of Cleansing Balm in your choice of formula, plus Soothing Apricot Toner and iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30. From day to night, these skincare staples are beloved bestsellers that you can rely on to help cleanse, soothe and soften your skin, providing everything you need for a game-changing skincare ritual.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Elemis.com you’d pay £195. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £70.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £120.07.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Bigger is better - you can keep the cleansing goodness going with the supersize Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm included in this collection. A beloved bestseller in Elemis' Pro-Collagen range, this rich cleansing balm will help to deliver deep hydration to your skin as well as melting away dirt, make-up, impurities and much more, and thanks to its larger size, you can pamper your complexion for longer!

A beloved bestseller - a worldwide bestseller, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream is a powerhouse in the skincare industry, delivering deep hydration to complexions everywhere with its luxurious gel-cream texture.

Upgrade your routine - stuck in a skincare rut? This terrific trio will totally transform your daily ritual, as it features everything you need to cleanse, hydrate and prep your complexion for the day ahead. With a cleanser, toner and daily moisturiser that do so much more, this collection will work to revitalise your routine for the year ahead, helping you achieve your most beautiful skin yet.

Find your formula - there are three luxurious formulas of the Cleansing Balm to choose from, so all you have to do is pick the one that best suits your skin. Choose the Rose option for a brightening, floral formula that's perfect for sensitive skin, or go for the Serenity option for a relaxing scent of lavender, vetiver and clary sage, which will help to leave your skin looking radiant and refreshed. Or, if you love an aromatic, fresh blend, go for the Water Mint option, which is inspired by the sea-swept shores of coastal Britain. Whichever you choose, you'll receive Elemis' beloved cleansing formula that will help to cleanse and revitalise your complexion.

Make your choice:

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (200g) - infused with a English rose aromatic using a blend of rose petals steeped in safflower oil, this soft, luxurious balm is designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and grime, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Formulated to leave your skin looking radiant and feeling purified, this hero balm is ideal for sensitive skin and boasts a signature blend of rose and mimosa waxes with rose, rosehip, jojoba, elderberry, starflower and Optimega oils, plus shea butter and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Water Mint Cleansing Balm (200g) - inspired by the sea-swept British coastline, this hydrating cleanser is designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and grime, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion. Featuring a blend of water mint and omega-rich sea buckthorn oil, fused with padina pavonica, golden kelp and chlorella, it also contains water lily, orange flower, lemon, mandarin and ozone muddled together to give a refreshing, invigorating aroma
Or

• 1 x Pro-Collagen Serenity Cleansing Balm (200g) - a soft, luxurious formulation designed to sweep away make-up, daily dirt and impurities, absorbing excess oil on the surface of the skin without stripping or drying your complexion while boasting a relaxing scent to help calm the senses. Features a blend of essential oils including lavender, vetiver and clary sage for a relaxing, serene scent and fused with mimosa flower wax, rose wax, vitamin E and padina pavonica (a marine algae)
Plus:

• 1 x Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml) - works to soothe and hydrate your skin, helping to maintain its natural pH balance. Enriched with apricot fruit extract, quillaja wood and sweet betty flower. Ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (50ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa

There’s a good deal on the LE website currently, skin routine including ss plus fragrance 69 quid.

I love the balm (only tried the original though) but I think this is expensive at £75 given the fact one item is a toner and the moisturiser is practically half size. Money saved here. The RRP is ludicrous imho.
Totally agree. Who in their right mind would go to a store and spend £80.00 on a cleansing balm? Well, I'm sure some people would to be fair, but I certainly wouldn't, no matter how good it is.

Totally agree. Who in their right mind would go to a store and spend £80.00 on a cleansing balm? Well, I'm sure some people would to be fair, but I certainly wouldn't, no matter how good it is.
Nor would I, but I do love it, so when an offer like this comes along I’m in!
I think it’s really good value, but then I do use all three products and love that the moisturiser is finally in a 50g pot

Just need to see the price per item….

I love the balm (only tried the original though) but I think this is expensive at £75 given the fact one item is a toner and the moisturiser is practically half size. Money saved here. The RRP is ludicrous imho.
the moisturiser is the standard 50ml (only supersize is 100ml) & usually you only get 30mls in a tsv & the RRP of the 200g balm is like £68-£80 on its own (esp in JL cause it does sell at that price as ive seen people buying them in JL)

Nor would I, but I do love it, so when an offer like this comes along I’m in!
I think it’s really good value, but then I do use all three products and love that the moisturiser is finally in a 50g pot

Just need to see the price per item….
It’s good value if you use it.
This is one of those for me.

Latest posts

Back