Yk prices!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear Yong & Kathy T, thanks for showing me how YK clothes look on real people.

Just goes to show, the designers only design for models on the catwalk.

yong kim.jpgyong kim2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look but I don't like the prices especially when you have to layer to get the look so a complete outfit will set you back 300/400 squid. This type of thing is available in DHS for a fraction of the price. Don't believe the crap about the quality as it is rubbish now in comparison to when it first came to Q and even then it wasn't that great.

It a look you need to be able to wear properly and I'm afraid KT and myself have the wrong shape, you need to be either tall and any weight or petite all over.

I think in KT case the boots make it look even worse than it is.

I purchased 2 tops yesterday in Marks sale one £7 and one much much dearer at a whole £13! There was tons more but I wasn't in the mood to search through the rails.

£20 wouldn't even pay postage on Q there and back.

They will do grand for work and certainly no worse quality than Q's offerings from the likes of Antony, Renee, Ronnie etc who sell at over £40 a piece and god knows if they will fit when you get them home.

Anyone else hear Ingrid T say she found a injured mink and took it to the vets, it could not be saved and she thought what a shame it would of made a lovely hat:mysmilie_10: What an idiot and Kathy T just ummed and ahhhed.

I'm sure they will get a lot of complaints about that. What an awful thing to say. I wonder what they were saying to Kathy in her earpiece when Ingrid said that.

I'm sure they will get a lot of complaints about that. What an awful thing to say. I wonder what they were saying to Kathy in her earpiece when Ingrid said that.

You have to wonder what "Yong Kim" make of those comments too! In a month that has seen a brand ambassador forced to resign because of off air comments made by his other half, you'd think guests would be on their toes about comments they make...

Anyone else hear Ingrid T say she found a injured mink and took it to the vets, it could not be saved and she thought what a shame it would of made a lovely hat:mysmilie_10: What an idiot and Kathy T just ummed and ahhhed.

God what a horrible woman Ingrid is saying that.

I thought Kathy Taylor looked terrible in that 'outfit'.

Not wishing to be unkind, but Kathy is a true middle age 'mumsy', and the outfit she wore of teenage trousers and boots, just made her look daft. Only the very young can cut that look. She reminded me of an advert where a white permed hair older lady is stood in front of a mirror being imaged in several outfits - the last being a monochrome outfit with black and white brogues - I'm screaming at the tele, IT DOESN'T WORK ! ditch the ageing perm and she might have a chance.

The price point of this range is beyond abortive despite claims that the 'fabric' is quality. In the early days I paid almost £80 (more fool me) for a basic style blue top with a couple of pockets. It hasn't washed very well at all, its bobbled and is now destined for the charity bag. Once bitten.............

To be honest mink are vicious killers and it may well have been put to sleep. Our local nature reserve are having to put live traps out as they are a danger to the eggs and young of all the birds etc.

The problem is that these mink have escaped from mink farms where they are bred to make fur coats etc. My problem with what Ingrid said was more to do with her making a hat out of it. I'm very anti fur except if it is on an animal. What is the saying, beautiful animals worn by ugly people.

You have to wonder what "Yong Kim" make of those comments too! In a month that has seen a brand ambassador forced to resign because of off air comments made by his other half, you'd think guests would be on their toes about comments they make...

She doesn't exist so no need to worry.

I thought the Mink that are now running wild were released by animal rights protesters many years ago .They are not indigenous to UK.

Ingrid comes across as thick as two short planks so I'm not the least but surprised. I'm of the opinion, and probably many won't agree, but I'm of the opinion that everyone, man woman, child, animal........has a right to life, Mink as well.

Oh,I didn't know about this! Who is the ambassador & what was said? :mysmilie_486:

I'm glad other people saw the KT awful ensemble I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I bet all the youngsters on set were giggling behind her back. Mrs.Tarrant was late on set probably had to change her knickers from laughing too hard at the vision before her. :mysmilie_466:

Oh,I didn't know about this! Who is the ambassador & what was said? :mysmilie_486:[/QUOTE

It was Steven Corfield from Yankee. His husband upset a couple of women with some rather colourful words. There is a thread about it on here somewhere.

Latest posts

Back